What Path do you guys mostly choose for kassyra Romantic path or Enemy path?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As I just mentioned in that other topic, my different Champs are pretty evenly split between Kas' three possible states, though if you combine Hostile and Lustful into one option and Romantic is the other, it becomes more like a 70/30 split respectively.
I never understood that, If you become friends or a lover for kassyra why do her imps still attack you
Imps attack you because they're disgusting little rape-monsters who are completely driven by their instincts to fuck everything that moves. Even Kasyrra can't stand them.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Enemy. I'll take the option to purify her if possible but she's too dangerous as a demon to let run loose. Also I'm still salty that I never legitimately beat Lethice so I feel I've got to beat Kas before I'm allowed to simp for another demon queen.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
As I just mentioned in that other topic, my different Champs are pretty evenly split between Kas' three possible states, though if you combine Hostile and Lustful into one option and Romantic is the other, it becomes more like a 70/30 split respectively.

Imps attack you because they're disgusting little rape-monsters who are completely driven by their instincts to fuck everything that moves. Even Kasyrra can't stand them.
btw how do i make etheryn confidence

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
The imp leader's dialogue in one of the loss scenes also makes it pretty clear that he attacks you and wants to see you humbled out of jealousy over Kasyrra's affection. Must be pretty frustrating to be a nasty little fuck-demon and see the mommy-queen of fuck-demons get hung up on some random person who keeps trying to stop her.

I play a pure champion, but I'm also doing the Kas romance on my "canon" run right now because I like how it provides more information about the lore and her character. And I'm a big sucker for dating the villain. The mommy-kink stuff isn't a big yes or a big no for me, but someone big and evil wanting to conquer and corrupt little old me makes me feel very special, very sexy. The people who write her scenes have captured that frisson really well!

...I just have to take the walk of shame straight to Sanders every time we finish hooking up and get that corruption score back down to 0.

WP01

Jan 9, 2021
As far as my (head)canon goes, mostly enemy. Much as I like the corrupt-y kinky stuff from Kas and the demons, she and they are still threats to mind, body, and soul. That, and I simp for the foxes more. I'd still like a purification ending for her even as an enemy. That way Kas can have all the kids she wants without fucking other people's souls out, and I'm sure Kiyoko wouldn't mind the Champion having another concubine.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The fact that the Seven can restore souls is really just an added bonus; Savin made a point of reminding people that he wrote the 'redemption' ending for Lethice in the original CoC, so purifying demons is something we've always known is possible within the metaphysics of the setting. This means the odds that there will be an ending route with a similar feel in CoC2 are pretty good. Not only do you have at least one chunk of lethicite with you at all times for story purposes but all signs point to it being formed from Kasyrra's own soul, not that it's at all required (lethicite is basically fungible) but it's an interesting little tidbit.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Hostile path. Although, if a path to purify/redeem her opens up, I will go that route.

I've got some months-old news for you...

Though unfortunately, AFAIK, it's tied to the romance path. You can't get the quest to redeem her unless you get romantically involved with her.

Personally, she's been my enemy in all my playthroughs except one (where the character hopes to purify her and happens to be self-sacrificing).

It's hard to imagine anyone liking her. If she were simply making things more sexual, it would be one thing, but she's genuinely causing a lot of misery and death, all for her own selfish interests.

Some villains are only ambiguously evil, but she's definitely not one of them. She's very clearly a bad guy. A victim too, of course, but still a bad guy.

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
I've got some months-old news for you...

Though unfortunately, AFAIK, it's tied to the romance path. You can't get the quest to redeem her unless you get romantically involved with her.

Personally, she's been my enemy in all my playthroughs except one (where the character hopes to purify her and happens to be self-sacrificing).

It's hard to imagine anyone liking her. If she were simply making things more sexual, it would be one thing, but she's genuinely causing a lot of misery and death, all for her own selfish interests.

Some villains are only ambiguously evil, but she's definitely not one of them. She's very clearly a bad guy. A victim too, of course, but still a bad guy.

Just to clear things... I meant an option to redeem her within the hostile path.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Just to clear things... I meant an option to redeem her within the hostile path.

Then no, AFAIK that's not a thing. Oddly, you don't get that option unless you romance her.

Maybe the quest will be super involved, and it would be too difficult to make it compatible with both paths?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It'll be hard to appreciate indoor plumbing if everyone's forced to become a sociopathic rape monster. But I don't think Kas has factored that into her master plan. I think she mostly just wants to show up her old boss at this point.

I meant an option to redeem her within the hostile path.

We'll save her soul and restore her morality and identity, with or without her consent.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Romance at the moment since there's been at least one scene each time that isn't getting donged and i'm not into futa so i'm glad we can just kinda ignore that part. Though I doubt you can have her lose the dong without purification we'll see what happens.