What new Areas would you like to see?

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
I would like to see something more about the lake: "You are standing on the shore of the great lake in which the river that passes Rigard pours its waters. Further upstream, you can see the slums and docks of the great city spread out. Despite this, the lake looks pristine; you figure there must be multiple sources of its waters. Further out, you spot an island, and beyond that Eden ends and the cloudy void begins." this description is something simple but when you try to explore you only get this: "You didn't find anything." So i would like to have more information about the water sources, Maybe having 3 different rivers one that have its source on the forest, one with source on the hills and another maybe in a new area, could be swamps. Also want to know more about the island And reason you didn´t have access before to such areas could be because you don´t have the ability to breath under water or someone who provide you with a boat or something like that. Also is the name of the river that passes Rigard is Rigard or have its own name? Same about the lake. And other thing that i would like to have is mor information about this event: "As you walk along, you overhear a breastfeeding mother and a gaunt woman talking.

“You know, I bought some fish from a woman who comes in from over by the lake yesterday, and she saw the strangest thing,” the breastfeeding mother says.

“Oh? Fishermen have the best tales.” The gaunt woman rolls her eyes.

“Don't be that way! She said she saw a woman emerge from the lake, but when she looked at her, her lower body was that of a fish! And then--”

Your paths diverge, and they soon pass out of hearing range."
  I want to know more about the mermaid and her world. Maybe this new areas could have more powerfull adversaries.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
I would like to see some more stuff added to the desert and hills, as currently there really isn't much any reason to go to either (apart from getting the 3 cactoids to Ophelia from the desert). The hills especially could have some higher level creatures to encounter, like lvl 10-15 or so, to help in leveling up higher.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not too worried or interested in seeing new places as much as seeing new mobs or enemy types, or better yet I'm waiting for current ones to be fleshed out some more or completed, like the Laquines or the scorpion woman in the Desert

Thematimus

Oct 27, 2015
I wish it was more like coc where you have a chance to find a sub area, but only after a certain point in the story.