What music/ambiance do you like listening to while playing TiTs?

anon0

Sep 17, 2022
I like these two:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome!

P.S. Since you're new, can I give you a piece of advice? It's best to use keywords when using the searching system. In this case, "music" would have been enough. You could have used the advanced search to narrow it down to the TiTS subforum, but that'll come with time :)

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I like these two:
I don't really listen to music while playing TiTs, but during my speedruns, I slap on some Waterflame music, because a lot of it is just very fast keyboard mashing.

I definitely don't know any good music to rub one out to.

afifaconver

Jun 23, 2022
I don't really listen to music while playing TiTs, but during my speedruns, I slap on some Waterflame music, because a lot of it is just very fast keyboard mashing.
https://highthc.shop/product-category/thc-flowers/
I definitely don't know any good music to rub one out to.

Well, CBD, or cannabidiol, has obvious health benefits and is used every day for several reasons. CBD oil's most common benefits include helping with insomnia and mental disorders and treating chronic pain. I have recently prescribed a supplement, that can reduce depression and pain. So this method of treatment works for me. Cannabinoids react with certain receptors in the central nervous system that are associated with the endocannabinoid system. As a result, they help maintain a state of balance, also known as homeostasis.

Last edited:

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Well, CBD, or cannabidiol, has obvious health benefits and is used every day for several reasons. CBD oil's most common benefits include helping with insomnia and mental disorders and treating chronic pain. I have recently prescribed a supplement, that can reduce depression and pain. So this method of treatment works for me. Cannabinoids react with certain receptors in the central nervous system that are associated with the endocannabinoid system. As a result, they help maintain a state of balance, also known as homeostasis.
ok but why tho