What item turns you into a dragon?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There is no dragon transformation at the moment. There is one planned in the frostwyrm's expansion, but that is not being worked on now, so it has a TBA release date.

You could just remove the dick after getting the rest of the Gryvain traits, that would get you the most draconic parts available currently.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Short of Couch asking UpcastDrake to code the frostwyrm TF, i doubt we'll see it within the next six months at least.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can just change your junk into a more preferable configuration after tfing into a gryvain. It's not hard in the slightest.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Short of Couch asking UpcastDrake to code the frostwyrm TF, i doubt we'll see it within the next six months at least.

Not even then. I've donated the TF writing to another frostwyrm-related project, it's now in their hands.

Reactions: eveoflife

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not even then. I've donated the TF writing to another frostwyrm-related project, it's now in their hands.
So i'm guessing that means the frostwyrm is getting more complicated than what we peons previously thought?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You actually will see the TF within the next 6 months. Couch's TF is written and my Frostwyrm project will be done well before then. It's all a matter of when it'll be coded.

Reactions: eveoflife and Zavos

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
OK, i think it's time for everyone to give up and leave the poor thread to die now that it's been answered.