What is your favorite thing abot TiTS?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ergh, as long as the TiTS railroad isn't stuck up its own ass about AI rights at the expense of EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Ergh, as long as the TiTS railroad isn't stuck up its own ass about AI rights at the expense of EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE.

I know, right? It feels really forced as well, like "well, these guys are a bit too good, so let's make them more shitty so it's a 'hard' choice". That's another cool thing about TiTS, sometimes I just wanna feel like a hero, and it usually lets me.

Though I was thinking more in terms of slaves generally.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Uh, I may just be an idiot, but what are you talking about, exactly? Are you referencing Detroit: Become Human?

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Uh, I may just be an idiot, but what are you talking about, exactly? Are you referencing Detroit: Become Human?

The Railroad. Did you play Fallout 4? It was an underground group that fought for the rights of androids and had quite a few sidequests going on.

They weren't so great.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Fallout 4. One of the factions The Railroad was super focused on freeing the Synths(androids that were damn near indistinguishable from humans) to the extent that they had tunnel vision to the wider problems going on around the Commonwealth.

Also, they were total dicks who fuck their source(without whom they wouldn't have a snowball's chance of victory). Also, I think they blow up an Airship that has kids aboard. Or was that one of the other endings? Whatever.

Now back to TiTS...

Favorite thing... there's just not ONE thing... alright. Here's one thing. Savin. Here's another. Fenoxo. And one more. Nonesuch. Fuck, there's some good writers on this jam. I don't want to spend all day stroking them off.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The Railroad. Did you play Fallout 4? It was an underground group that fought for the rights of androids and had quite a few sidequests going on.

They weren't so great.

Fallout 4. One of the factions The Railroad was super focused on freeing the Synths(androids that were damn near indistinguishable from humans) to the extent that they had tunnel vision to the wider problems going on around the Commonwealth.

Also, they were total dicks who fuck their source(without whom they wouldn't have a snowball's chance of victory). Also, I think they blow up an Airship that has kids aboard. Or was that one of the other endings? Whatever.

Now back to TiTS...

Favorite thing... there's just not ONE thing... alright. Here's one thing. Savin. Here's another. Fenoxo. And one more. Nonesuch. Fuck, there's some good writers on this jam. I don't want to spend all day stroking them off.
Oh, fuck, right! Yeah, sorry, it's been a while.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
To be fair to the railroad, all the other factions were pretty shit too. The railroad was just the worst of the lot because they do literally nothing but recuse synths and integrate them into a society that is super paranoid about synths and just lynches random people at random.

Reactions: Nonesuch

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
BoS was shit and pretty much has been shit since Bethesda has taken over the property. They have no idea how to write for the BoS, it's almost sad.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Everyone was shit in F4, only good fallout was new vegas.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
But I have to say, the only way I can see TiTS ever end would be a Fallout-Slideshow ending. Afterall, we infulenced so many things, hard to put it into one bottomline otherwise...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
BoS was shit and pretty much has been shit since Bethesda has taken over the property. They have no idea how to write for the BoS, it's almost sad.
They actually got much closer in FO4, what with the BoS not being the unambiguous good guys this time around.

Not that anyone was really a good guy.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Eh, the Minutemen are probably the closest to the unambiguous good guys for FO4.
They're just insanely incompetent and need a 230+ year old popsicle to do everything for them.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
But I have to say, the only way I can see TiTS ever end would be a Fallout-Slideshow ending. Afterall, we infulenced so many things, hard to put it into one bottomline otherwise...
If you get the Good End for Akane, SoandSo does something like that as Steele says her goodbyes to the crew.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Eh, the Minutemen are probably the closest to the unambiguous good guys for FO4.
They're just insanely incompetent and need a 230+ year old popsicle to do everything for them.
Even with the popsicle leading them, the MM are shit. They're a glorified neighborhood watch that is horribly lacking in any form of discipline or compliance with the chain of command.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Even with the popsicle leading them, the MM are shit. They're a glorified neighborhood watch that is horribly lacking in any form of discipline or compliance with the chain of command.
I'll be honest, I turned the MM fort into an impenetrable fortress (mods for days!) and we still lost people when the Institute hit us. Idiots.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Everyone knows the true way to run the minutemen is General Dave.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Modern Bethesda games are a mess because they are so vast and bloated in scope that the only feasible way to release them on a reasonable timescale is to split everything up and give different pieces to different teams. Which could work, except it's obvious the teams don't communicate effectively, or have that Kojima/Sawyer type overlord who has the vision that ties it all together.

So none of the factions in F4 make sense, the story itself is stupid and annoying, it's interspersed with interesting ideas and cool set pieces that tail off into nothing, it's a massive jigsaw puzzle that's been jammed together at random. Hell, it's obvious that there wasn't even a clear concept of what a synth *is*; what one is capable of, how you tell the difference between one and a human etc. It's very frustrating because the resources to make something as coherent and interesting as F:NV are there, but the oversight, intelligence and care are not.

I mostly articulate this because you can draw a lot of comparisons with TiTS and how it has been developed. However, I'll stop there because this is supposed to be a positivity thread.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Modern Bethesda games are a mess because they are so vast and bloated in scope that the only feasible way to release them on a reasonable timescale is to split everything up and give different pieces to different teams. Which could work, except it's obvious the teams don't communicate effectively, or have that Kojima/Sawyer type overlord who has the vision that ties it all together.

So none of the factions in F4 make sense, the story itself is stupid and annoying, it's interspersed with interesting ideas and cool set pieces that tail off into nothing, it's a massive jigsaw puzzle that's been jammed together at random. Hell, it's obvious that there wasn't even a clear concept of what a synth *is*; what one is capable of, how you tell the difference between one and a human etc. It's very frustrating because the resources to make something as coherent and interesting as F:NV are there, but the oversight, intelligence and care are not.

I mostly articulate this because you can draw a lot of comparisons with TiTS and how it has been developed. However, I'll stop there because this is supposed to be a positivity thread.

Fallout 4 is a first person shooter with a lackluster story and rpg like elements, one of the worst things they did was remove the numbers for when you level in exchange for a single perk point dumming it down for people and attempting to extend game time for people who want a powerful character.

The problem with fallout 4 is that it tried to pull a skyrim with single perks but leveling fighting styles or skills. They then tried to add a base building element to make the game into something it really shouldn't have i believe, also it had small problems with the settlements where they needed certain things that many people would get aggrivared with over time.

But I think the biggest problem is that even if it was different teams working on different things and dlc that would add more story, I believe the biggest problem is the same problem a lot of big major games have. Less of a good story, better graphics and good looking worlds; personally I'd take another fallout nv esque game with the same fallout 3 engine with a story that could keep me coming back to it over and over again, than a game that looks gorgeous but has a shit story that makes me angry with how it progresses.

I feel as if games nowadays or a good handful of them are like bimbos, sure they look good on the outside but it's still a bimbo that looks great on the surface but are shit or just lack anything else.

While the handful of good games are either the smart shy girls or the girls that get forgotten about because the newer game looks hotter.

I guess you can say I like my women like my games. With substance.

Oh yeah the topic, I guess I'd say I love the save editor and the mods that will drop later down the line when the game is done if there are any.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I like the passion that fenoxo has put into his games. I'm not a good writer but I try and when I see fenoxo's and Savin's writing it makes me want to make something great as well. We all complain about how new games like fallout and etc suck, we all know why. Businesses just do it for money and have lost sight about what games are about. Like cubert, astroid blaster, pack man, Mario the original(s) pixel side scrollers. Games that are made by Fenoxo's and Savin's games are unique and you can tell they put effort into their games which is why they're great. But we need more tentacles! More tentacles!

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
My favourite thing about TiTS probably branches into the amount of interesting and diverse characters at disposal. With my personal gripes aside, you can really see the effort that went into each major character. With that, the level of effort that goes into setting the general feeling and design of a planet alongside just how much flexibility you have with the character customization at play really offers an experience that you can't quite get anywhere else. It's the closest to a fleshed out erotic RPG that you can get that'll leave you at least moderately satisfied no matter your tastes or desires. It's a place for pretty much anyone and that's enforced so clearly that it's admirable and enjoyable on a whole other level.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I just wanna get in on this again and say how amazing the writing can be. I used to get genuinely sad whenever I thought hard about Myrellion (and sometimes still kinda do, but to a lesser degree). It's like Spec Ops: The Line. Even though it's fiction, it's all just so impact and in some cases unnerving and even straight up disturbing that it just rocks your world.

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
I just wanna get in on this again and say how amazing the writing can be. I used to get genuinely sad whenever I thought hard about Myrellion (and sometimes still kinda do, but to a lesser degree). It's like Spec Ops: The Line. Even though it's fiction, it's all just so impact and in some cases unnerving and even straight up disturbing that it just rocks your world.
I gotta agree there, Myrellion was a pretty great example to use.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London

Huh, I totally forgot about that game. That fucked me up, it was like...completely unrealistic superficially but felt more real than any other war shooter I've played. I guess it's a bit like Apocalypse Now, the most impactful way to depict war can be with a big dose of surrealism.

Anyway, more on topic, a lot of the best parts of the game for me are the quests and missions. KaraQuest and Kashima, sure, but even little ones like Kase or Anno's quests. Perhaps because the game as a whole can be a bit sprawling, the shorter more self-contained stories give you that narrative focus. Plus the stakes make post-mission sex scenes much more satisfying.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131
I would have to say it's the careful attention to writing and balance of the game, NPC's, and the PC.

Customization of the PC as well is a huge plus, though I admit to character/save editing to get mine. But it's a perfect mimic and litany of detail possession of my OC as I see her, galavanting about and behaving (poorly) as she would.

Minor gripe: I would love to see other/more/varied Space Kitsune like myself. In my head cannon, I'm a unique snow-'sune herm hyper...just aside of a single dose of gush/throbb away from self termination. (I do mean majorly hyper) I'd love to find a similar playmate within the TiTS-Verse. ^.^

sevlina

Mar 8, 2017
Definitely the amount of different types of fetishes, along with the majority of them being able to choose your favorite. The quality and the character's busts really adds a level of dimension to the 'story' content. The way the story progresses is always a plus. The way the community's created content is implemented really adds to the level of variations different individuals have to explore based on their interests.

My personal favorite characters along with some reasons why (in no particular order)

• Emmy - I feel her bust really fits her character. The way her story/relationship develops really fits her 'endgame' content
  • Nayna - Loved the total surprise of the her scenes (esp the docking scene) as I think so many players tend to develop their characters w/ large packages.
  • Haley - Unique content. Left Longing for more especially with the increased taur content recently
  • Kiro - too many good things to list
  • Renvra - A complete surprise character when discovered at the Trade Post in Kressia provides very unique content.
  • GalLink Fuckmeet w/ Mai/Miko/Mi'dee - Great content leaving room for more character development / overall longing for more
  • Saendra - Great story & repeatable "content" afterwards.
  • Kally - The way her recent content is implemented to blend in with Kiro's storyline I feel prevents the ongoing Kiro content from getting "stale" for the people that aren't necessarily 100% infatuated with Kiro's character.
  • Kara - Great content, left wanting more
  • Dryad (always a fun encounter) the rng of the encounter increases the anticipation I feel due to the large branch of "options"
  • Kaska - Everything up until her final destination was great. Her appearance at Gastigoth leaves a longing for more
  • Ilaria - Great introduction to more fetishes available who is introduced early on in the game
  • Luca - Unique content that comes into play at a good level of story progression
  • Chrissy - Introduced at a point in the story progression where her character is a refreshment
  • Terensha - Great content for early gameplay. Personally went completely broke exploring all her options
  • Bored Jumper - Great amount of content for a newly added area. Really leaves me longing for every new release
  • Verusha - Once again, a good npc added to add content to Tarkus that hadn't been touched story based wise since Tarkus was visited last
  • Azra - Wonderful character w/ unique fitting into the game adding content without having to expand the overarching story. Definitely long for me.
  • Erika - Just another favorite
  • Lola - Newly added "flirtatious individual" that adds an extra spice to an somewhat 'vanilla' fetish category

Probably left out a few simply cause I can't memorize them all, which that alone says good things for the amount of content.

Going alongside everything above, I couldn't feel like I was doing this game/project justice with a 'singular' "What is your favorite (thing) about tits?"

Last edited:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Its potential.

TiTs can be anything, include anything. If you're in the mood to write comedy, go ahead you can make a char who is funny or silly mode content. Straight, gay, bi, dom, sub... the sexual stuff is great and aside from the no-no list you can do almost anything. Feel like making combat more fun? You wanna make a place where the pc can relax and improve themselves?

Space is literally the limit.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
My favorite thing about TiTs is that it incorporates my favorite things from movies, games, books, and D&D. A coherent plot with multiple set pieces, the ability to stomp or get stomped on in combat, narration and characters from many amazing authors that make the world feel organic and unique, and the fact that you are the focal point of the story instead of the goal being the focal point of the story. As for the sexual stuff, there's only so many combination of dicks, tits, butts, and vaginas that you can make before you run out of things wacky outlandish things, which is why i pine for more hetero/homo vanilla options as they seem to be sparse when not attached to a bimbo. Also horsecock master race for the win!!!