What is your favorite must have piece of gear? (spoilers)

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
What is your favorite must have piece(s) of gear and why?

My Steel(s) are generally female and generally pregnant. I've found the Thraggen Harness indispensable (so as to retain my reflexes) regardless of Steel's class. I also like the pink hoverboard as a way to improve movement rate but wait until I can buy a backpack with 20 slots before going back to buy that.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The goo armor.
It's not the best armor, but I just like talking and upgradable gear. Now, if only we could get a talking gun. (No, that is not a "High on Life" link.)
I'm using the Sigwulfe in my accessory slot for the same reason. (Baseline Sigwulfe, because every "upgrade" only makes her less appealing to me, and as a dirty cheater, I don't care about efficiency.)

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Ah, yes I use bimbo siegewulf to supply white eggs and for some Steel be a sub content. I like GiGi too (my name for the gray goo armor). I find her indispensable in some situations (like Uveto) but I like playing around with my equipment and figuring out different combos so I don't keep her with me all the time. I'm very fond of the slime armor (for instance) which I obviously can't use at the same time as GiGi. Sometimes I carry her in my pack even when I'm not actively wearing her...I can still get some of the benefits of having her around. Same with siegewulf. Dom Bimbo siegewulf will use her domination content even if she's not equipped.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Custom Shock Gear is still the best Melee weapon in the game.
NaN Deconstructor/Hirudo Devourer are good side-arms for classes that can't natively heal on demand. That Corrosive is a good damage type on Phaedra is a bonus.
I always get a suit of Augment-Weave even if I don't plan on wearing it for combat, just because it makes Stat Training so much faster.
Steele Tech Hazard Suit's 9 Bonus Shields makes the early game much easier.
Obtaining a Hammer Shield from the Sex Bots on Tarkus is all but mandatory.

Last edited:

Anonymous Bat

Feb 16, 2023
Any weapon with stun chance on it... which usually means the Custom Shock Gear, but a more diverse selection opens up at level 12 with Specialized Combatant.

Stun chance is ridiculously overpowered, and I have no shame in taking advantage of that.

Reactions: Emerald

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Tam-Wolf. I know he’s not the best combat pet in the game but I just love having a big metal puppy following me around

Reactions: Kesil

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Tam-Wolf. I know he’s not the best combat pet in the game but I just love having a big metal puppy following me around
I think he actually is the best, at least for damage. Tam-Wolf 2.0 does a little over 1.1x default Drone. The extra Electric helps vs Kinetic Resistance that Siegwulfe has trouble with (like Shields and Robots).
Tam-Wolf (& Damaged)
Base Damage * 0.9 Kinetic, Penetrating

Tam-Wolf 2.0
x = Base Drone Damage + 1
Total Damage = x * 0.8 (Kinetic, Penetrating) + x * 0.3 (Electric)

Siegwulfe
(Base + (random 1-3)) * 0.9 (Kinetic, Penetrating)

Siegwulfe (Bimbo)
20 Tease (Does not scale with Attack Drone)

Siegwulfe (Bimbo-Domme)
(Base + random 0-2) * 0.9 (Kinetic, Penetrating)
20 Tease (Does not scale with Attack Drone)

Last edited:

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Warden Shield, best stat stick for the ranged slot on a melee build and when someone says stat stick in the ranged slot this is basically the only option. The fact we have still not gotten an upgrade after all this time sure is something.

Only a bow is one point better then the Warden Shield in evasion, plus 20 Hp is also better then minus two evasion and 25 shield on the Aegis Light Machinegun.

I wish we had a melee variant so I can use shield gun combo, but with how we are still missing a upgrade to the normal one my hopes are dashed.

Reactions: Kesil