What is the smallest I can get my penis?

Sayina

Sep 14, 2017
So I want to play as some trappy fuckboi, and part of that is the requirement (personally, idk how the game handles it) is to have the smallest most worthless penis ever. I've gotten it to 3 inches but that's way too big and too useable.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can get to 1 inch by having Sera shrink your dick when she's your dom.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Yeah, Sera basically. Or I guess you could also just go into the save editor. Sadly, a lot of characters don't have.. compatibility (if that's the right term?) for pcs with smaller dicks. There's various scenes that'll still act as if you're capable of giving someone penetrative pleasure with your tiny wiener. It's kind of disappointing, but also hilarious.

For what it's worth though, the game seems to judge trappiness based on facial femininity and stuff.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's actually not even a requirement to have a small penis to be considered a trap in this game at all. (Or at all in general, in my super highly unpopular opinion)
You just need to have the corresponding bits and facial femininity for the game to recognize you as one in the code.

From the wiki:
Femboy/Trap
  • Steele is androgynous or feminine, has at least one penis and breasts smaller than C cup.
The dicksize really doesn't matter at all, it goes off "what parts you have in general + facial femininity".
I played girly boys with 12 inchers that can still get trap exclusive scenes because a tiny penis is not even a requirement to even be a trap in this game, that's just what the stupid trope has you believe.
Especially considering even a 0.5 dick is still usable in some scenes because people don't care to go that low in terms of accounting for them.

Last edited:

Sayina

Sep 14, 2017
It's actually not even a requirement to have a small penis to be considered a trap in this game at all.
You just need to be androgynous or feminine boy with a penis, no vag, and B cup or smaller breasts for the game to recognize you as one in the code.

From the wiki:

The dicksize really doesn't matter at all, it goes off "what parts you have in general + facial femininity".
I've played girly boys with 12 inchers that can still get trap exclusive scenes because a tiny penis is not even a must to even be a trap in this game, that's just what the stupid trope has you believe.
Especially considering even a 0.5 dick is still usable in some scenes because people don't care to go that low in terms of accounting for them.

Yeah, I noticed that they still have sex scenes when realistically it would be totally unusable. I hope this gets changed because it's a bit disappointing and doesn't make much sense.

Sayina

Sep 14, 2017
Now I really get the idea for writing mocking scenes for very smol deeks.

Yeah, need some of those! I noticed that Sera had some that were pretty good, but I'm not really sure if anyone else really does.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Really as nice as all the writing that everyone who contributes does, the openness of the character customization and the lack of solid framework and requirements for every scene to check every logical variable make for reading that trips up one's immersion if they remember how much their steele differs from what the writer had as a base.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, need some of those! I noticed that Sera had some that were pretty good, but I'm not really sure if anyone else really does.

Ramis will give you a good, hard mocking also.

Love doing SPH scenes, but the opportunity for them doesn't come up very often.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"A little more off the top."
- Morty Smith

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Ramis will give you a good, hard mocking also.

Love doing SPH scenes, but the opportunity for them doesn't come up very often.

Have there been any more of such scenes since then? I know Ellie in New Texas does the whole "is it in yet?" thing when you first fuck her. I've created a condensol save now trying to find more SPH stuff.

CycloneSP

Dec 23, 2017
speaking of "immersion" issues, it's also true the other way around. I've managed to make my Steele get to be 3' tall (as a galotian) but the game doesn't really care if the other member's member is a 3rd of my total body height. The scene will treat Steele as if she's normal sized. (I just pretend that since she's goo now, her innards are practically non-existent and irrelevant)