What is Milly Muffins?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So I'm a bit confused as to what race the character is. We don;t yet have a picture to show it. Based off the scenes I am thinking she's a fox girl. Or is the character a minotaur?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I had this question too. It's never mentioned in the store entrance. Then even Appearance doesn't go into any details. Talks about her lips and smile and pretty face. Her massive breasts and lactating made me think she was a minotaur. Even with the picture I thought maybe she had tiny horns under her hair. I love the design, but then some of her descriptions talk about her bluish skin (which led me to think she was a winter elf, but that contradicted the portrait.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
When the art and the text disagree, the text controls. Case in point: The text always describes Cait's hair as being blonde that's been highlighted with pink but the art generally shows her as all-pink.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
When the art and the text disagree, the text controls. Case in point: The text always describes Cait's hair as being blonde that's been highlighted with pink but the art generally shows her as all-pink.
In Milly's case, this isn't true. She was originally designed as a boreal elf but was changed mid-development to be a wyld elf in Khor'minos. Fleep also tried to avoid writing anything specific about her appearance before Moira designed the character (although some things may have snuck in). Text that doesn't reflect either of these things is erroneous.

Reactions: Fleep

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
In Milly's case, this isn't true. She was originally designed as a boreal elf but was changed mid-development to be a wyld elf in Khor'minos. Fleep also tried to avoid writing anything specific about her appearance before Moira designed the character (although some things may have snuck in). Text that doesn't reflect either of these things is erroneous.
Should we post any mentions of bluish skin and such in Bugs/Typos?
Also... I wonder what her Wyld trait might be... something small and subtle maybe... Something we can agree on that we wouldn't have noticed while... giving her a completely innocent massage. Maybe she... smells like a cinnamon tree... or... is double-jointed.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Should we post any mentions of bluish skin and such in Bugs/Typos?
Also... I wonder what her Wyld trait might be... something small and subtle maybe... Something we can agree on that we wouldn't have noticed while... giving her a completely innocent massage. Maybe she... smells like a cinnamon tree... or... is double-jointed.
Her Wyld Mark is milky boobs.

Since I found that out, I have been lobbying Savin to update chargen to allow for this as a selectable Wyld Mark from the beginning of the game.