What introduced you to TiTS?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I had found the old game Belial's Adventure, followed that to the game Exiled on futanari palace, found that the developer gave up and Fen asked him for the files, then eventually Fen started a thread for his own game. I continued to lurk the game when it was know as Unnamed Text Game and onwards to CoC, to now.
Funnily, I first heard of CoC before finding out about Exiled and Belial's Adventure. To date, I still wish CoC/TiTS had something like Kaos Maleficus (I think that was the name of the item) to trigger more "out there" body change as welll as those items that aimed to reverse them.

Reactions: Darkwarpalg6

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Funnily, I first heard of CoC before finding out about Exiled and Belial's Adventure. To date, I still wish CoC/TiTS had something like Kaos Maleficus (I think that was the name of the item) to trigger more "out there" body change as welll as those items that aimed to reverse them.
I would like to see a transformative that draws a chance to trigger a chain reaction to turn our Steele into a fuck-abomination of a multi segmented man-taur with a cock horn, tongue, and a head where our genitals used to be, yes ;p. It was fun just to see how ugly we could get before insanity kicked in.

Reactions: Kesil

Moo Cow

Holy shit I remember that game where all you could really do was spam mutate, 'least I never figured out how to do much else in it. More outrageous transformative items that turn your nose into a dick or some shit would be awesome. LOL

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
Hmmm, i can't quite recall where i found out about it, but i've been around since COC 0.8.something. I probably found an artwork somewhere which linked me to Fenoxo's blog. First i didn't really followed what's up with the project for quite a while till TiTS became a thing. I think 0.8.something versions of COC were before the team started working on TiTS, i might be wrong though... i'm senile as fck ^^" For some time i actually liked the universe of COC's a lot more than TiTS's till i eventually decided to properly play with TiTS as well. I'm in fcking love with it since and i pray to Marae so that it will live up to its full potential.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Why do people on 4chan not like Fen?
A lot of shit happened at different points of CoC development namely funding drives, writing fiascos and the game focus shifting from fighting demons to max out affection levels to get more animal-themed waifus.

Of course, there's more to that, but I'd say that's a relatively TL;DR version. In case you're interested, this is their current side of the story.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
A lot of shit happened at different points of CoC development namely funding drives, writing fiascos and the game focus shifting from fighting demons to max out affection levels to get more animal-themed waifus.

Of course, there's more to that, but I'd say that's a relatively TL;DR version. In case you're interested, this is their current side of the story.
They made a google doc summery? Lol, that just reeks of exaggerated drama.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
A lot of shit happened at different points of CoC development... In case you're interested, this is their current side of the story.

You remember the scene from harry potter where they open up a book and Voldemort's head pops out screaming into their face?
latest

That's what it felt like reading it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You remember the scene from harry potter where they open up a book and Voldemort's head pops out screaming into their face?
latest

That's what it felt like reading it.
Slightly off topic, that's not actually Voldemort's head. It has a nose. It's just a manifestation of dark magic that also happens to be bald and squinty.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
Slightly off topic, that's not actually Voldemort's head. It has a nose...

When i was young i had to wear glasses. Back in the day fashionable glasses for kids were pretty expensive so i had one of those ugly circular ones similar to what harry has in the series. Back in 1st grade when the harry potter series was all new and dandy and every young fucktard knew and talked about it one late afternoon i can't precisely recall for what reason but i ran through the school's corridor with a single stick in my hand most likely acting like it was a sword or something. I ran through some upper grade kids whom couldn't stop laughing and poking at me saying "look there runs harry potter". I was made to dress as harry potter for that Halloween as well. I will never forget the humiliation... i hate that fcking show.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
People on 4chan complain about games they don't pay for.

I only complain about games I pay for tho.

Reactions: Saafi05

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So this whle loooong gdoc is merely pile of lies not worthy of read? Well maybe some 4chan(ers) reading it actualy went to check either this evil CoC/TiTS game to see if it was described. Who knows.... who knows...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Or 4.

That was terrible, I'm sorry.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@RanmaChan I do take it wiht huuuuge grain of salt. I eman I sure Fenoxo and team could do similar poisinous gdoc showing those people here showed as almsot heroes of early CoC i really bad light. But in each story is some tiny grain of truth so it matter if one is lucky to find it or get seduced by lies to thake them for truth.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
one is lucky to find it or get seduced by lies to thake them for truth.
I can't speak for the personal dramalamabama there, but it certainly fits with what I read and felt during the release of Kelta, UrtaQuest, the Sand Witches lair or, to a lesser extent, those Sophie issues.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes it's only grain of lie than grain of truth in things. I think if I would want continue talk over this I would need to move to PM's.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I was going through an dmitrys's archive on Hentai Foundry, saw a pic of his character in UTG. Followed the link to the game, played it a bit left it, but still followed Ren's blog. Came back to CoC around the time the factory was added. Kept up with it until TiTS was announced.

I backed it on Offbeatr (which prompted call from my bank about suspicious activity on my account. Danced around the issue and told them it was a Kickstarter like site. Didn't mention name of the site or what I was backing). Played an early (as in just Tavros and the jungle planet) build, left it to develop a bit, came back a bit before Uveto was added, left when it just had a few non-interactive characters and the Buttslutinator. Came back to playing recently. I have certainly enjoyed the ride.

GTK/HLK

Apr 30, 2017
In Short..,
Found it about a month now, while looking for things, aside others.., on the net..,
Seeing how most people here have history and or lurked for ages..,
i can't help but feel like a Small "Creature" walking amongst where Giant Ancient "Creatures" Roam.
though i guess im kinda the opposite of a lurker.., since i lurk, but i make an account to like, and keep tabs easily on what interest me..,
Waiting to see what is next.

Reactions: Preacher

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
To be honest, CoC fan art. I had stumbled on a file with a bunch of it. It was a short series of strips if I remember right.
There was a mention how it was based on a game, So of course I had to go looking for it.
I found CoC and Fenoxo and his site and from there I found TiTs, and my life has gotten so much more interesting since.