What if it were real? What would you want?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You have to ask yourself if living forever is worth it. Look at the example of Victor Steele as someone who was very long lived, had enough wealth to keep him going, but let's be honest, at the end while he might have looked human, he barely qualified anymore.

Besides which, the real problem comes from the age old (heh) conundrum of eternal life but what about eternal youth? All those illnesses associated with age, or being trapped in a wizened husk after a couple of hundred years.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Besides which, the real problem comes from the age old (heh) conundrum of eternal life but what about eternal youth? All those illnesses associated with age, or being trapped in a wizened husk after a couple of hundred years.
That's exactly what ChromaTaphore is trying to avoid. There are multiple theoretical ways to slow the aging process to a halt, and this is part of them. Telomeres keep you from genetically mutating, as they're essentially "spare" DNA that are used to replace fucked up DNA, with the only problem being that there's only so many mistakes they can correct before they're used up. Victor wasn't in his condition because he was simply too old, he was in his condition because he didn't have Jr's advanced nanomachines protecting him from harmful genetic mutations when he was constantly rewriting his genetic code for over 100 years at least. Living to his age in that state means that a human who uses anti-aging mods and doesn't binge on transformatives can probably live much longer. And don't forget that some characters, like Shade for example, explicitly use mods to make them appear younger, and we can assume that a combination of mods and cybernetics can keep you in better physical condition for much longer, and I can only imagine the illegal steroids.

The true problem with living so long is the emotional and psychological toll it would take on someone, especially if they kept losing loved ones. And you still have to accept that it's entirely possible someone could kill you, or you could die in an accident.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I want cybernetic eyes. Sick of my eyes being crap, and I'd love to have them be able to snap a quick photo when the kid does something embarrassing. Ammo for when she's older. I'm sure she'll love me showing her friends her trying to do fortnite dances.

But yeah, I'd like to be able to see something without damn near shoving my nose into it. Doctor already warning me to start either mastering braille or get the laser surgery.

Reactions: Kaida

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I'm already pretty short, but I'd like to be even smaller so that big, burly dudes could pick me up. Probably could do with a little less chub, but that's something I don't need TiTS to do. XD

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I want cybernetic eyes. Sick of my eyes being crap, and I'd love to have them be able to snap a quick photo when the kid does something embarrassing. Ammo for when she's older. I'm sure she'll love me showing her friends her trying to do fortnite dances.

But yeah, I'd like to be able to see something without damn near shoving my nose into it. Doctor already warning me to start either mastering braille or get the laser surgery.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26968-telescopic-contact-lenses-let-you-zoom-in-on-demand/

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Sorry for taking so long to reply but I'm going for a fennec fox look not a red fox as the fur of a fennec fox is mostly cream/yellowish colored fur oh and I forgot I'd be a little shorter and maybe have the bubble butt perk and look like a trap x3

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
If this is a one time thing I would probably fix the "problems" I've got, like allergies, backpains and such. Maybe a little touch up here and there.

I would probably do a genderswap, if I've got the possibility to go back later.

But most preferably I would get me some free shape-shifting as I've got alot of "potential looks" in my head I'd like to "try".