What Happened to Jasvalla?

DelaniZerr

Apr 3, 2022
I don't know if this is a bug or not. I don't think it is, I think I'm just confused as hell. What happened to Jasvalla? I ran into her in the elevator in Tarkus, and there were no buttons during the interactions. She said her contract with a PMC expires in a few days and then she will start hunting the PC down. I have not run into her since. At what point do interactions start occurring?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or not. I don't think it is, I think I'm just confused as hell. What happened to Jasvalla? I ran into her in the elevator in Tarkus, and there were no buttons during the interactions. She said her contract with a PMC expires in a few days and then she will start hunting the PC down. I have not run into her since. At what point do interactions start occurring?
A few days after the lift interaction. Depends on your level.. Mhenga, Myrellion and pirate base..

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
If her encounter rate wasn't changed with the patch it's really low as well.

Sakagu

Jun 14, 2022
She turns into a hostile encounter in any probe location that is similar to your current level. So in other words mixed in with regular hostile encounters you find in those locations.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
In my experience, she's a fairly rare encounter (on planets mentioned by Emily Smith). This is probably for the best. It'd be comical if she was jumping you in a prepared ambush all of the time, you know?

RE: Sakagu, I've only encountered her as a level 3, 7, and 10 enemy - it didn't matter what level I was, only where I was (and in my latest playthrough, I was usually somewhat under-level).

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I'm going off and assuming this is a typo, as you can only find Jasvalla at Tavros, before she starts hunting you at other locations.

Jasvalla appears in places according to your level. Unfortunately, you may not encounter Jasvalla until at least level 8, since she doesn't have room to appear on Tarkus.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
I'm going off and assuming this is a typo, as you can only find Jasvalla at Tavros, before she starts hunting you at other locations.

Jasvalla appears in places according to your level. Unfortunately, you may not encounter Jasvalla until at least level 8, since she doesn't have room to appear on Tarkus.
I did encounter her as a level 3 opponent on Mhen'ga (and teased her halfway to a boner-induced heart attack). She's just rare.

That said, I suspect a lot of players don't leave Mhen'ga until they're done with it and don't return for the plantation quest until they're more or less done with the story-so-far and/or to talk to/zap/recruit Penny and/or to spam intelligence with Syri, most of which never takes you anywhere that combat happens. It'd also make sense if you can't trigger her level 3 incarnation after meeting her at a higher level somewhere else. So, you're probably right that most players won't ever meet her at a lower level.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I did by playing a new save.. I usually do that when big content is released and to experience some of the stuff that most people wont get if playing late in game. Jasvalla's virginity scene.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
In case anyone is still wondering about this, Nonesuch (her author) posted a short explanation in his own thread:
Jasvalla will appear in the Mhen'ga dark zones when the PC is level 1-3, Myrellion DMZ 6-7, and Zheng Shi mines 9+. She has a cooldown of 10 hours between encounters.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
In case anyone is still wondering about this, Nonesuch (her author) posted a short explanation in his own thread:
Unsure if this is a bug or not but Jasvalla actually appears in Mhen'ga when the PC is level 2-3.
This is the code to determine if Jasvalla is at Mhen'ga
JavaScript:
if (jasvalla.met() && !jasvalla.atTavros() && !jasvalla.imprisioned() && pc.level >= 2 && pc.level <= 3 && (!flags.JASVALLA_ENCOUNTER_TS || (GetGameTimestamp() - flags.JASVALLA_ENCOUNTER_TS) > 600)) choices.push(window.JasvallaMhengaEncounter);
I doubt any people will notice though since most people first level up just after First-14.

Other than that Jasvalla will only show up at Zheng Shi if the PC is level 9-10 (Quite clearly, this isn't a problem since the level cap is 10 but this might mean that when level 11 is added she might move somewhere else, like Dhaal, maybe?)

Code for her Zhéng Shi encounter:
JavaScript:
atZheng() {
    return jasvalla.met() && !jasvalla.atTavros() && !jasvalla.imprisioned() && pc.level >= 9 && pc.level <= 10 && (!flags.JASVALLA_ENCOUNTER_TS || (GetGameTimestamp() - flags.JASVALLA_ENCOUNTER_TS) > 600)
}

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
speaking of jasvalla
when you use penny to get jasvalla arrested does she got to gastiroth or is she removed from the game permanently?