What happened to Gedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Last I heard she was working in the coding mines setting up ship mechanics despite numerous problems with her house and car (I think).

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Strange how you went from screeching idiot to genuine concern so fast.

But yeah, she's been backlogged up the ass by the ship stuff. And it shows. Hopefully the submission coding will start to kick into high gear once she gets some more room on her plate.

And for the record, no, I am not complaining, unlike someone.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017

But yeah, she's been backlogged up the ass by the ship stuff. And it shows. Hopefully the submission coding will start to kick into high gear once she gets some more room on her plate.

Stay mad. Cover your eyes and ears. Whatever helps you sleep.
But YEAH

Oh how unfortunate.

Reactions: criticAlls

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016

o the irony

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alright, @OpinionsRbad has his answer, our favourite code-dragon is working her ass off and busy with rl stuff. You can all stop the salt train now. Please.
I'm sorry, really I am. But it's just too funny, just imagining the look on his face as he reads it, knowing he can't say jack shit or he'll get banned. It's fucking priceless.

Also:
Put that arm down, Grammar Nazi.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
I'm sorry, really I am. But it's just too funny, just imagining the look on his face as he reads it, knowing he can't say jack shit or he'll get banned. It's fucking priceless.

Oy that's a lot of projection you are doing there bud.
IUgOwcV.png

Oy that's a lot of projection you are doing there bud. I said before if I get banned for responding to openly hostile comments...well it'll just prove what everyone says about this community is true.
And that would be sad.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
well it'll just prove what everyone says about this community is true.
Here's the thing, though, pal. We don't give two shits and a biscuit what you're saying. Talk all you want. As of right now, I ain't gonna even acknowledge your existence.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
Bruh. Who even are you? Why do I care what you do or who you are?
I don't care who you are "XBOXLOVER" glad we're sever years old on xboxlive now. Don't talk shit because we all know you wouldn't say anything if you weren't secure in the knowledge that the admin will bail you out of anything YOU stir-up.

Because you have the right opinions. Don't come at me like you got a big dick homie.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
There aren't enough palms or faces in this world to adequately describe just how hard I am facepalming right now.

@OpinionsRbad & @XBoxMaster131 : If you two really want to have a go at each other that much, at least do it in private. The PM button is the mail shaped button in the top right-handed corner of the screen.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
This is getting out of hand , admins or mods please lock this thread, or calm the fuck down please.
Rbab , Xbox is only being an asshole because your being an asshole

Reactions: null_blank

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Post better for once.
There aren't enough palms or faces in this world to adequately describe just how hard I am facepalming right now.

@OpinionsRbad & @XBoxMaster131 : If you two really want to have a go at each other that much, at least do it in private. The PM button is the mail shaped button in the top right-handed corner of the screen.
Heh, sorry. Just trying to give him a little taste of his own medicine. I set him to Ignore, anyway, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.