What does the Silver Mask exactly do?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
The wiki sates that the silver mask enhances the ablities Zo teaches you. But I would like to have precise numbers and interaction with the powers.

For example: Let's say the mask enhances these powers by 20%. Does that mean that the offensive skills do 20% more dmg and the stances give 20% more stats. Or even stronger effects, like making lightning fist stun one turn longer.

These are the powers I'm particular intrested in:

Lightning fist, Equanimity, Equilibrium, Intuition

Edit: Does not saving Zo from Centaurs lock the training and the powers unobtainable?

Edit 2: Lightning fist is not a Zo skill.

Last edited:

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
The wiki sates that the silver mask enhances the ablities Zo teaches you. But I would like to have precise numbers and interaction with the powers.

For example: Let's say the mask enhances these powers by 20%. Does that mean that the offensive skills do 20% more dmg and the stances give 20% more stats. Or even stronger effects, like making lightning fist stun one turn longer.

These are the powers I'm particular intrested in:

Lightning fist, Equanimity, Equilibrium, Intuition

Edit: Does not saving Zo from Centaurs lock the training and the powers unobtainable?
I don’t have numbers to give you, but I can confirm that not saving Zo from the centaurs does transform her into a 24/7 masturbating sex addict who cannot train you or give you the silver mask.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The boost is quite substantial.

Equanimity grants 10% more crit chance and damage

Intuition likewise gives 10% more evasion and physical resistance.

Influence gets a massive damage buff and the silence and disarm statuses last an additional turn.

Tranquility increases the resolve regen by 5% and resolve damage reduction by 10%.

Equilibrium straight up makes you immune to combat statuses. But is actually a mixed bag since it makes you immune to combat buffs as well.

Exertion is a slightly less bad power that should still feel bad.

Guidance restores an additional 10% hp and resolve for your companions.

The only real problem with the mask is that so many of these are At-wills and so you can’t stack multiples on the same build most of the time.

Reactions: Prent and Bobonga

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Pretty sure Lightning Fist is from the monkey boi in the gym yard
Yup. So it isn't affected by the Silver Mask, afaik.

As for the skills that Zo does teach, there are some irregularities in the way the Silver Mask interacts with them, at least in the latest public build.

Reactions: Bobonga