What does milking mean to the Minotaurs

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
After seeing some trailers for Brint/Brienne's family content, I have this question. According to the creators, there may be some dom scenes about Brienne's sister. And if the Brint here, there nothing. I understand that under patreon's terms and the ethics of its creators, incest is unacceptable. So the member of a family can't touch each other if they are of the opposite sex. But aside from these practical factors, can milking be considered sexual in terms of minotaunos' social concepts and farming practices? Brint uesd to tell the champion how important about the milking of Khor'minos (in milking scenes). And Brienne treat milking as the way her show the love and loyalty. For some cowgirls, like Lucia and Gloria, see milking as a sharecropper's job. They happy for it whatever who come for thier cream (Except for cultists).
From the perspective of game play and creation, milking is undoubtedly a fetishism with sex. But from the perspective of the game's worldview, it can be much more complicated. Personally, Minotaurus would not see an everyday production as obscure and shady. But it also raises a lot of questions. In monogamous families, how to deal with daughters before marriage, is the mother to take care of their tits? Is the barn run only by male patriarchs and female groups? Also keep out unrelated bulls. And if the barn is a public place, is it awkward for a bull to see his daughter or sister working there?
Well, Just curious about it.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Milking Mino-ladies with your hands is just an intimate, but normal community/family thing because heavy lactation is just a standard part of being a Mino-lady and otherwise that constant supply would get wasted or be too tiring to take care of on her own. Drinking directly from the Mino-lady's boobs by suckling from her is for feeding children and romantic/sexual partners.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
In monogamous families, how to deal with daughters before marriage, is the mother to take care of their tits? Is the barn run only by male patriarchs and female groups? Also keep out unrelated bulls. And if the barn is a public place, is it awkward for a bull to see his daughter or sister working there?
While the direct family is not excluded, we are told that most of the child rearing happens communally past a certain, I assume quite early, age. So it stands to reason that even for the minority of minotaurs and cowgirls that decide to stay monogamous, milking in some form or another isn't treated as the area of exclusivity. As for how awkward it is for a khor'minoan to come upon their child/parent/sibling being milked, I think the comment above is a good guess: regular milking is business as usual, breastfeeding is intimate and thus it will be like walking on them having sex.

Though I'm not sure how much compunctions the bulls and cowgirls of the kingdom have. They might not be TiTS's New Texan (poor Reaha, no one should be subjected to that as a kid), but they probably treat sex far more casually than the humans and lupines of the Marches.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
(poor Reaha, no one should be subjected to that as a kid)
Word. The treatment making New Texans occasionally so lust addled that they don't really care if their kids are traumatized in the process... oof.

Khor'Minos doesn't seem to be THAT level, but with people cooped up the way they are, it's a lit powder keg. Sometime in the future it would blow (heh). I imagine that if the city fell entirely to corruption it would potentially be worse off than New Texas.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Word. The treatment making New Texans occasionally so lust addled that they don't really care if their kids are traumatized in the process... oof.

Khor'Minos doesn't seem to be THAT level, but with people cooped up the way they are, it's a lit powder keg. Sometime in the future it would blow (heh). I imagine that if the city fell entirely to corruption it would potentially be worse off than New Texas.
At least, Khor 'minos doesn't have psychotropic drugs like "The Treatment".
When Brint couldn't stand his old life, he left without any obstacles, including both lust and law. The cowgirls in Pupperidge Farm also left freely and chose where to settle. And most important, Rina is a dom lady even if she is a truly cowgril, with not be turn to a Amazon.
Personally opinions, all this proves that Khor 'minos is a different place from New Texas. People in the mountains are free to choose their way of life. There are no soft restrictions like laws of coercive Treatment to control people's desires, The only restrictions on the way people live are social conventions. If you don't like it ,you can leave (Until the lockdown against demons ends, of course). Cowgirls like Rina can also choose to leave and become an adventurer if she decides (Of course it's unfair to her mother, let's hope she handles this properly if she really want it).

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
At least, Khor 'minos doesn't have psychotropic drugs like "The Treatment".
When Brint couldn't stand his old life, he left without any obstacles, including both lust and law. The cowgirls in Pupperidge Farm also left freely and chose where to settle. And most important, Rina is a dom lady even if she is a truly cowgril, with not be turn to a Amazon.
Personally opinions, all this proves that Khor 'minos is a different place from New Texas. People in the mountains are free to choose their way of life. There are no soft restrictions like laws of coercive Treatment to control people's desires, The only restrictions on the way people live are social conventions. If you don't like it ,you can leave (Until the lockdown against demons ends, of course). Cowgirls like Rina can also choose to leave and become an adventurer if she decides (Of course it's unfair to her mother, let's hope she handles this properly if she really want it).
Yes, yes. I agree that in KM there's no mandated treatment, and they still have loads of freedoms and liberties compared to NT. But, only for the time being. Things are NOT business as usual there (people piled up in any available inn, dependant on supplies under the administration of politicians/senators), and potentially in the future the situation there "might" reach a point where everything goes to shit. It has the possibility of becoming a much larger version of the corrupt centaur village.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
if anyplace was gonna look like new texas, I'd think it would be khor'minos AFTER Kas has her way with it. Otherwise the comparison is only skin deep.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I know that people say that New Texas is not so bad, but man, being forced to take a drug that has a chance of fucking me over seems bad. Now sure, Khorminos has slave labour (even if I think what NT does with their own employes is just slavery with extra steps) but what the moo planet is doing just seems more fucked up.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
New texas was the one place in all of TiTs that never sat right with me, but this is not the place for that. But honestly from what ive seen of the dioluge the meaning of milking to mino's seems to depend on said cowgirl. Like the pupridge farms ones are all for anyone to milk them(so long as there getting a good fucking in the procsess), whereas Brienne seems to only want you to do it and seems somewhat fine if you sick the horny cat on her.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Brienne prefers having you milk her because she is completely in love with you. I haven't sent her off to Cait's grabby hands, but Brienne and Azzyran really enjoy milking each other.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brienne prefers having you milk her because she is completely in love with you. I haven't sent her off to Cait's grabby hands, but Brienne and Azzyran really enjoy milking each other.
You know, she says that she only loves you and all that which is why she comes to you instead of milking herself. But then she goes off to Azy, without your involvement and it just makes it confusing. Does she also love Azy in romantic way and as much as the champ. Feels kind of out of character do you not think so.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Well, milking girls like to take care of each other. Not for sex or love, but maybe just a way to promote friendship between girls. (my pc is one of them;))

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Does also kind of feel like "Relax, 2 girls without a dick can not really have sex so it is fine. She is not cheating on you, it is fine I tell ya." Really, however I look at it, it just does not sit well with me.
But than again, those scenes were Written by SKoW, not Wsan, and I think it was just her not understanding the character. I think it would be better if it was like with recent Ryn scenes "Look, I can not constantly look out for you, so go ask Cait/Azy/Atugia for help".

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
You can tell them to stop any time you get the scene where you see them milking each other. Bee girls and cow girls both know how important regular milkings are, and are thus both are readily willing to help each other out if you won't do it. If you don't milk them regularly, they're not gonna just sit there with painfully full boobs for however many weeks or months it takes for you pop back into the inn (Cait is different because she'll pop her milky girls out for anyone who looks at her).

Also, every scene written by someone who isn't a companion's primary writer is approved by the primary writer and Savin before being implemented. Brienne is fully willing to be physically intimate with other people if she has to or if you ask her to, she just greatly prefers being intimate with you.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Well, milking girls like to take care of each other. Not for sex or love, but maybe just a way to promote friendship between girls. (my pc is one of them;))
The point is that Brienne didn't have any experience about growing up with other cowgirls. For the most of the milking lady, milking is some community thing probably. But Brienne, she might have her own idea of it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You can tell them to stop any time you get the scene where you see them milking each other.
You can, but as said, I think it would be boil better with me if we told her first that we do not have time to milk her and that she can ask Azy for help

Bee girls and cow girls both know how important regular milkings are, and are thus both are readily willing to help each other out if you won't do it. If you don't milk them regularly, they're not gonna just sit there with painfully full boobs for however many weeks or months it takes for you pop back into the inn
The thing is, that scene happens regardless if you milk her or not. So even if player is adament fully in milking their girl, they will still get it regardless. And she can always milk herself, can she not? Do only reason she does not do it is because you are willing to do it.

Also, every scene written by someone who isn't a companion's primary writer is approved by the primary writer and Savin before being implemented. Brienne is fully willing to be physically intimate with other people if she has to or if you ask her to, she just greatly prefers being intimate with you.
Hard to believe with how a lot of character specific deviations such as Ryn confidence and libido metric, Hashat/Ryn scene, Cait threesome sex scenes, Arona submission score. Really, there are many non constant elements to a lot of character interactions which is present across the game.

It also go against what she said directly to player. That she is only willing to fuck other girls (without a dick) for purpose of pleasing them, the champion.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The thing is, that scene happens regardless if you milk her or not. So even if player is adament fully in milking their girl, they will still get it regardless. And she can always milk herself, can she not? Do only reason she does not do it is because you are willing to do it.
It probably works like how Berwyns scenes with cait work if you sic him on her, chances where its "cait?" instead.

Lone Wolf115

You know, she says that she only loves you and all that which is why she comes to you instead of milking herself. But then she goes off to Azy, without your involvement and it just makes it confusing. Does she also love Azy in romantic way and as much as the champ. Feels kind of out of character do you not think so.
It's more mutual than sexual or romantic. Azzy and Brienne, both need to be milked just Azzy doesn't ask you and since Brienne understands what it's like, it's a kill two birds with one stone situation, sure Azzy has that scene where you can drink from her tits but you aren't milking her honey into a bucket like Brienne. Point is their breasts fill up and need to be relieved so they do it together and at the same time.