What does it take to become a 'Creator'

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The Queen could also just call herself King, I mean several powerful women have tended to go by male titles, always leads to funny "/She's/ the King!?" moments.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The Queen could also just call herself King, I mean several powerful women have tended to go by male titles, always leads to funny "/She's/ the King!?" moments.

Assuming they even use king/queen titles.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Assuming they even use king/queen titles.

They probably will, because Steele's translators  seem to go for easy to understand words when it comes to titles, as they tend to in most Sci-Fi shows/games/books.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
We weren't talking about TiTS, but yes translation localization usually is the case for stuff like this.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
We weren't talking about TiTS, but yes translation localization usually is the case for stuff like this.

Which is sad, cause there are some cool titles out there up for grabs: Negusa Nagast (Emperor of Ethiopia), Bretwalda (King of Britain), Huangdi (Chinese Emperor), Shahanshah/Padishah (Persian King-of-Kings/Great King), Autokrator ton Basileus (Greek Emperor), etc.

Mainly used imperial titles for my examples, since they sound way better.

But anyway, would be nice to have more than just the usual count/duke/king/emperor set.

Edit: Oh right and of course who can forget the Chinese word for king? WANG

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What exactly are you hoping to get out of being tagged Creator? If it's the fame or respect, I have bad news.

Edan wen. :allears:  

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Well if you insist

I volunteer myself as tribute to become the Lord of Shit

102618-Anchorman-I-volunteer-as-tribu-D6Kf.gif

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I wasn't aware that there were any rules to it like savin said I presumed it was a "When we feel like you're a part of the team." kind of thing.

As far as title's go, "What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?"

"We call that one Mua'dib"

"Could I be known as Paul Mua'dib"

NO We'll call you the Quisinart's Hatrack!!!