What does it take to become a 'Creator'

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I'd feel kinda bad for pestering admins or other authorities, so I'm dropping it here to feel a tiny bit less guilty.  :shepicide:

So when exactly does one qualify as a 'Creator'?

I got one item published and Frogapus has one character (as far as I know) but we are not in the purple ranks. I thought that the number of forum posts might have something to do with it, but Slab Bulkhead is rocking the purple with his NT gym and only 14 (at the time of checking) forum posts.

My final guess is that you'd need more than one thing published... is that correct?

Or are we not supposed to talk about this stuff?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
'One major addition of several small ones' was the answer I remember seeing when a similar question got asked not so long ago. Though someone else quickly noted that the opinions of the dev-team, and possibly other creators, regarding the project(s) can play a major role.

Or you can try to employ attrition tactics like Etis, although he refuses to admit that he has ever cared about becoming purple.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Welp, back to the writing board on my never-ending quest for self validation. :^|

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, Etis is working on the porting over CoC to the TiTS format (for eventual actual implementation) and has created a few small items whereas The Harpy Princess created a bunch of scenes for cunt snake masturbation as well as the "willing host" scenario.

Froggapus has done quite a few scenes, though, but I think she has her own unique status iirc.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Rewards and punishments on FenForum are completely arbitrary.  :shibe:

Translation: When we remember we were supposed to do something

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I heard naleen and I imagined a naleen companion.

We know what that means.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What exactly are you hoping to get out of being tagged Creator? If it's the fame or respect, I have bad news.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
What exactly are you hoping to get out of being tagged Creator? If it's the fame or respect, I have bad news.

Liquid Ocelot has all the nukes.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

The success of certain video games should be enough to tell you not to underestimate the value of differently colored writing.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I feel like "Creator" would be a little too ostentatious for me. I'd prefer something more subdued, like "Champion Cocksucker" or the like.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I feel like "Creator" would be a little too ostentatious for me. I'd prefer something more subdued, like "Champion Cocksucker" or the like.

Savin?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Careful what you ask for... you might just get it. I mean seriously MP got a custom forum title cause Harpy Princess STUCK like glue onto her.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Careful what you ask for... you might just get it. I mean seriously MP got a custom forum title cause Harpy Princess STUCK like glue onto her.

Frogapus has stated in many areas many times she has a great fondness for such. I don't think she'll regret that title.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Frogapus has stated in many areas many times she has a great fondness for such. I don't think she'll regret that title.

True. I'm not even really a champion. I just really really love giving BJs.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I just casually mentioned how much I like the title "princess" as a pet name and boom, Savin swoops in for the kill.

See what he does?! Like a hunter!

Oh man, Princess is my favorite pet name, too! Coincidentally, it's also how I found out that I have a thing for little-play. I should have asked for Goblin Princess or Cocksucker Princess. xD

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Note to self: be careful what one says around Savin about personal titles...