15afcd8f297cb21c859259bb4db4b9aa.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 100
  • d1d594c303326f66718b37f6db1360ba.jpg
    d1d594c303326f66718b37f6db1360ba.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 103

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Why does Lucario have such a human dick?

The fact that its human shaped doesn't bother me

I'm more concerned with why is it a white guy's dick? Lucario is black and blue. Or even that manilla color would have been cool but its pink... weird design choice imo.

But that puffy ass more than makes up for it.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
ty all, if possible pumped vag would be appreciated too

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
ty all, if possible pumped vag would be appreciated too
159a64b6383b3ffb5863ca06842eb4ca.jpg

d94b017616eab28ad7d853131948a8bb.png

0156c2f0cddaafc1a7b78b293295431120b475da.png

Lucario is black and blue
The fur of a lucario pokemon is black and blue. Fur colour is not an accurate indicator for the colour of an organism's skin. Often times the skin is in contrast to that of the fur colour. Take cats for example, their skin is pale/pink no matter their fur colour but mostly have darker fur types. Polar bears have dark skin despite having white fur. Due to the contrasting relationship of skin vs fur I'd say that a lucario having a "white" dick is more accurate than you think.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
The fur of a lucario pokemon is black and blue. Fur colour is not an accurate indicator for the colour of an organism's skin. Often times the skin is in contrast to that of the fur colour. Take cats for example, their skin is pale/pink no matter their fur colour but mostly have darker fur types. Polar bears have dark skin despite having white fur. Due to the contrasting relationship of skin vs fur I'd say that a lucario having a "white" dick is more accurate than you think.

Yeah I know all that and pink/brown/whatever skin color make sense but I wouldn't say its accurate for a canine to have a white guy's dick. I mean Lucario is a canine after all.

But if i were an artist i'd have went for canine cock or made up my own poke-cock like ppl do with mewtwo. Probably like this one with black and blue instead of peach and pink

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Yeah I know all that and pink/brown/whatever skin color make sense but I wouldn't say its accurate for a canine to have a white guy's dick. I mean Lucario is a canine after all.

But if i were an artist i'd have went for canine cock or made up my own poke-cock like ppl do with mewtwo. Probably like this one with black and blue instead of peach and pink
While I agree a canine penis would be more fitting, at the end of they day it was their decision. There are varying degrees of anatomical accuracy(a laughable concept for fictional creatures) within the artistic community and this one opted for a more humanoid approach. People tend to self-insert too, another factor that influenced the drawing. Could be a trainer in the throes of transformation into a pokemon for all you know, which is a somewhat common thing in the pokephilia community.

Twice now you've referenced a racial aspect. It makes me wonder why you're so fixated on it looking like a white person's junk. Could've ended it at humanoid you know, even calling it a "light-skinned" or "pale" dick would leave you in a better light.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Twice now you've referenced a racial aspect. It makes me wonder why you're so fixated on it looking like a white person's junk. Could've ended it at humanoid you know, even calling it a "light-skinned" or "pale" dick would leave you in a better light.

Uh... what?

Of course I called it a white guy's junk... that's literally what it is. If it had been a black person's junk I'd have found it just as weird to tag onto a Lucario and called it a black guy's dick. I might have even said bbc who knows?

Just to be clear I don't really believe in all that PC crap if that's what you're getting at. Calling a white person, or their parts, white is not an insult. Neither is calling a black person black or a hispanic person hispanic. Those aren't slurs, I don't know why it makes people uncomfortable because literally, it is the easiest and most obvious thing.

In my life I'm not rude and don't use unnecessarily inflammatory language but I also don't understand why I have to say "light skinned" (which in America means a black person without dark skin in most cases) or "pale" instead of white? I also said I expected it to be the same color as the rest of lucario so I was literally talking about it having a human skin color period, just in this case it's white.

In this country we put all these stupid rules around talking about race that saying someone's race becomes "bad"... that's stupid.
-me forcing myself to stop talking about race because I will rant about that shit for five paragraphs-

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Uh... what?

Of course I called it a white guy's junk... that's literally what it is. If it had been a black person's junk I'd have found it just as weird to tag onto a Lucario and called it a black guy's dick. I might have even said bbc who knows?

Just to be clear I don't really believe in all that PC crap if that's what you're getting at. Calling a white person, or their parts, white is not an insult. Neither is calling a black person black or a hispanic person hispanic. Those aren't slurs, I don't know why it makes people uncomfortable because literally, it is the easiest and most obvious thing.

In my life I'm not rude and don't use unnecessarily inflammatory language but I also don't understand why I have to say "light skinned" (which in America means a black person without dark skin in most cases) or "pale" instead of white? I also said I expected it to be the same color as the rest of lucario so I was literally talking about it having a human skin color period, just in this case it's white.

In this country we put all these stupid rules around talking about race that saying someone's race becomes "bad"... that's stupid.
-me forcing myself to stop talking about race because I will rant about that shit for five paragraphs-
Now that the band-aid is ripped off I'll be honest as well. There are few things in this world I hate more than censoring due to pc bullshit, but I'm forced to comply, rules and such for this stuff often being the same across the web. I thought this had an aspect of white disgust, which you get pretty sensitive to when the general populace of the country you live in basically dislikes white people for existing. It, excuse the term, triggered a defensive stance.

How it got to this point is clearly understood but due to political volatility tied to race we can't really point fingers lest we be called a whole slew of unsavory things, and risk a high likelihood of a ruined life. I'll just stop this particular facet of discussion as well, since this thread has been derailed and there's no point to drawing this out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.