What do you think of Erika

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
She is nice, but you should give her a small Quest to let her know she can count on you. and also the option to turn her true female. Like that Shark Hem from COC. dont renember her name.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Personally I think Erika's a great character, and has great sex scenes! I especially like the butt riding scene. It's very well written and might be the best scene she has.

dcshadow17

Sep 15, 2020
There won't be an option for giving her a pussy, not even a hard pc is that much of an ass.
Well that significantly decreases my interest. By your own quote on the character "But, no, money isn’t the only reason. The other reason is that getting a pussy is a really big step, and I’m not ready for that kind of thing." The idea of convincing her to take the big step as part of or a follow-up to her becoming a submissive slut to the PC is perfectly logical and reasonable. There aren't many characters we can convince to lose the dick and/or add a pussy, and I would have loved to see that as a progression of her character.

Oh, I also meant to say that a sense of progression would have drastically improved the content...Being able to go straight to the degrade scenes doesn't make sense.

What you should have done is start with the toy scene - give a sense that the character has been taking out her sexual frustration on herself with this surprising and vast collection of toys - then maybe have a scene where Steele Jr. uses some of the toys on her in public, surreptitiously, then publicly, then the exhibitionist drunk sex, then drunk threesome, then degrade and so on as opposed to gating the degrade scene behind the hard personality and figuring that if Steele Jr. is an asshole then they'd just do this kind of thing.

Follow what makes sense for your content, not the standard formulas for other people's stuff. If it's highly dependent on progression and feels odd to do in isolation then gate it behind a progression.

Echoing this and other comments; more intricate use of toys as early options in her character would have been super cool, and a cleaner progression leading up to her degradation and exhibition would feel significantly better. Being able to degrade her w/o a vagina as well. One way this could be done is in similar fashion to a lot of malesub/sissy content through orgasm control / denial, small penis humiliation, chastity (maybe buy her a new "toy" to try out w/o explicitely and make it a surprise after you tie her up).

Assuming this is still in the works, sincerely hope you reconsider an option to give her a pussy and possible even remove her dick. I like this character, but there is so much room for improvement.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
I don't dislike the character, but having said that, I do find her actions and demeanor to be kind of inconsistent. One second she's being shy and hesitating to speak to the player, the next she's an open book and viscerally frothing at-the-mouth about her slutmom, and then after all of five minutes, she's ready to jump in bed (after denying that she was even looking the PC's way).

I'm not sure if she's just designed to be moody as a character, and if that's the case, it's not a writing problem, it's just me not getting on great with characters who are emotionally unpredictable (as I tend to give people like that a wide berth- not that there's anything wrong with it, it just doesn't mesh well with my person). However, if that's not the case, then she could use a little work in terms of subtlety (in the way she's written).

I also agree with what balitz Method had to say. I would take their advice on writing dialogue to heart.

Last edited: