What do you guys think the best damage dealing companions are and which set?

Which companion do you think is the best for damage and which set?

• Agni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I like playing a tanky support Paladin type character and wanted to try out Etheryn's new set that is Valkyrie inspired and expect to be lacking in the damage department. When I last played I remember Pyro Brienne being the best damage dealer but wondered if that has changed.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'd probably argue the companions that probably do the most damage are Brint/Brienne (Any Set) and Cait (Hex Leathers). Azzy's Dragoon is pretty decent as well.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Hex Cait >= Ghost Arona > Brint/Brienne (any set) = rest of Arona sets
no idea about Azzy, but no one else comes close

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Hex Cait >= Ghost Arona > Brint/Brienne (any set) = rest of Arona sets
no idea about Azzy, but no one else comes close
Do not think I have ever tried Hex Cait. Will have to try to unlock it this playthrough. I assume it is inspired by her sister?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Very much so, she comments when you get the armor that represents the set that it reminds her of Calla and that's why she wants to keep it.

The only funky thing about it is that her weapon is a modified Spiraled Blade which has the same rotating damage type, so you might want to pay attention to what's come up in the rotation. Oh, and since she has Twist the Knife but only one Power that can inflict debuffs, she works best if you or your other companion can inflict those for her.