What difference about Brint and Brienne's family content?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I admit that even among Brint fans, I might be a bit radical. But as I analyzed Brienne, for some Brint players, helping him become a real alpha bull makes for a better character experience. Of course there would have to need a switch or something, after all that would be a extreme story for an adventure game (I don't think Wasn will write it, sad). Anyway, Brint's content is mostly aimed at sub players. Being the first girl of the bull could be a new experience.
Honestly, I am worrying for stuff that is not even guaranteed. I just hope that whatever gets released pleases as many people as possible. I personally can not wait for his corruption content tho. Brienne does not interest me one bit (I already committed corrupt act of killing Brint to get to her).
Corrupting Brint sounds like it is going to be a good compromise in my book. I get to get fucked by big strong guy, but without any loving feelings attached.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Brint is a female version of Cait yes.

Yeah, but the way some people talk about Brint makes me think that a lot of them like him for being the most musceline male companion. Berwyn is a femboy while Quin is a pretty boy, so Brint has his own niche appeal when it comes to design.And most romantic one when it comes to design.
And I am not sure how many people actually like the idea of him having a harem since that splits focus away from the champion. It can also make it seem like champion is his side ho, not his lover. I am not really that interested in watching others fuck, especially of it looses focus on the champion.
Oof, I can understand that well. I had, my problems with Cait in the beginning, but at least she explains and warned me. Although I don't know if the same would occur with Brint, because at least with Cait, I can and always avoid seeing any scene with her and someone else, or even talking about it. But also, after a while, I felt more like, Cait is just having fun with others, but falling hard for my champion. So I never feel like a side thing to her, quite the opposite. If it will be even a deeper relationship, well, time will tell.
Hopefully, Brint will have an option to please those not wanting to feel like his side ho like you said. Even Brienne has the option of you telling her that you have no interest in helping her to get her family harem.

Reactions: Strijoca

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Full of dedication, typical cow it is. Now I get how agonising Rina is, hope I can get her out of this culture and let she be the one who she wants to be. A sports girl is much more interesting than a housewife, anyway I already have her sister.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Even Brienne has the option of you telling her that you have no interest in helping her to get her family harem.
Seriously maybe it will be good for Brienne that you get family harem if Cait is also the object of your courtship. At least, there are two girls around you is the people closest to her.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm more for a Kitsune harem though Brienne's family harem would be fun.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I dunno, for some reason I don't feel nice having Brienne and her family. Don't get me wrong I see the appeal, but how it's done made me uncomfortable. Besides, even if Cait and Brienne get well enough together. The fact I can't even invite her to come with us inside the Vila to visit a friend's family, and instead have to leave her hanging outside like some strange was not a nice touch in my opinion. (yeah I know she finds some fun around, but still) I should have the option to have her tagging along.
Also, I really like Brint as a friend more than Brienne as a lover. I really thought I would love Brienne the first time I got her, but everything with her seems so, I dunno, rushed. After a few dialogues, and one sex scene, both, her and my PC are in so deep love that they are even talking about marriage when reaching her family. XD
Although, my endgame will be Kas and Cait on an uncorrupted path ofc, if that is possible. One can only dream.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I dunno, for some reason I don't feel nice having Brienne and her family. Don't get me wrong I see the appeal, but how it's done made me uncomfortable. Besides, even if Cait and Brienne get well enough together. The fact I can't even invite her to come with us inside the Vila to visit a friend's family, and instead have to leave her hanging outside like some strange was not a nice touch in my opinion. (yeah I know she finds some fun around, but still) I should have the option to have her tagging along.
Also, I really like Brint as a friend more than Brienne as a lover. I really thought I would love Brienne the first time I got her, but everything with her seems so, I dunno, rushed. After a few dialogues, and one sex scene, both, her and my PC are in so deep love that they are even talking about marriage when reaching her family. XD
Although, my endgame will be Kas and Cait on an uncorrupted path ofc, if that is possible. One can only dream.
If Cait got the right for an invite to meet Brienne's family, then so should all the companions... but imo I'm glad they don't, as some things should be kept separate. If Cait got to meet the family, she would pull the whole Mama mare thing again.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
If Cait got the right for an invite to meet Brienne's family, then so should all the companions... but imo I'm glad they don't, as some things should be kept separate. If Cait got to meet the family, she would pull the whole Mama mare thing again.
Yeah, I mean, any of your companions, like, even if they don't participate in the conversation with Brienne and PC and all that. Just feels off to let one of your friends hang outside instead of also inviting them, especially since all your companions are usually friends with each other, including Brint/Brienne.

Reactions: Milkcow 01

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly out of all companions Kiyoko is probably the only one who would make sense to leave outside, because most people are the champ and dont find Kitsune adorable as fuck.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I think at the end of the day, some things like companions tagging along for Brint's family don't happen because its just more writing/variables to account for with relatively little added immersion, atleast in my opinion. And it changes the set-up for some scenes like Domme!Rina's dates where you could have Cait (for example) saying she'll tag along with Cassia when she goes out but if that's the only addition, it seems quite minor but I do feel totally bad leaving people outside =S

Also I really like Brint and the style/tone of his content as it is. I'm like 90% lesbian, 10% bi and Brint is one of the few muscly masculine characters that I'm fond of across CoC/TiTS. For me atleast he's got the right mix of romantic and fuck you into the floor energy.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
n because its just more writing/variables to account for with relatively little added immersion
Oh its 100% the reason why, as the bug report category has shown, even as it is now Steakhaus has been having a lot of issues on the engine side of things. Add companions into the variable would only fuck things harder.

Reactions: Avallonkao

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
There maybe should be a lock out on the mad cow quest after you and brint me his family. Otherwise the game is going to get weird with one day Brint and his harem and the next Brienne being part of yours. The devs could make it work and make it extra funny, but it would be a lot of work.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
There maybe should be a lock out on the mad cow quest after you and brint me his family. Otherwise the game is going to get weird with one day Brint and his harem and the next Brienne being part of yours. The devs could make it work and make it extra funny, but it would be a lot of work.
there already is a lockout on that quest. It's right after you enter the outskirts.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah the second you enter the outskirts, the armour if on brent falls off, and if you havent gotten the cave collapses.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I admit that even among Brint fans, I might be a bit radical. But as I analyzed Brienne, for some Brint players, helping him become a real alpha bull makes for a better character experience. Of course there would have to need a switch or something, after all that would be a extreme story for an adventure game (I don't think Wasn will write it, sad). Anyway, Brint's content is mostly aimed at sub players. Being the first girl of the bull could be a new experience.
I personally am not into the harem thing, but knowing Brint gets around doesn't bother me either. If I got to be "the bestest boy" of his harem though, I'd give that content a try.

Though truthfully with the storyline about his dad (or at least the implications of said storyline) I have a feeling Brint is going to end up Mr. Bigshot just like Ryn and Kiyoko, and that will be the future of his content. Though that's just my thought, I haven't seen anything about his future content except a one-off comment by Savin that at some point we can make him some form of husbando.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
But also, after a while, I felt more like, Cait is just having fun with others, but falling hard for my champion. So I never feel like a side thing to her, quite the opposite. If it will be even a deeper relationship, well, time will tell.

I get that same sense with Cait where, while she will lay with anyone and everyone, the Champ is special to her in a way others aren't.

Also, in regards to Brint, he does explicitly refer to the Champ as his favorite in several of his scenes. Granted, I haven't seen all of them.

I solve the dilemma of the third wheel by dismissing the other companion before visiting Brienne's house. On top of the other issues already mentioned involving bringing other companions along, it would dilute the importance of the PC meeting the family of the guy/girl they are presumedly going to marry.

I know others have pooh-poohed Brienne's clinginess and how quickly she becomes attached to the PC, but I actually like it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be unappreciative of having the option to sit down with her and have a chat about the nature of your relationship, defining it, and setting boundaries. Instead, she goes right into the marriage talk, but the PC will remain noncommittal about marrying her when talking to her family. I assume that's to avoid putting words in the mouths of players who are only there to snog her relatives.

In the end, we just have to accept there are more variables and tastes than can reasonably be accounted for. It's still a really good game.

Last edited: