What difference about Brint and Brienne's family content?

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
So Brints abit of a man whore then? I haven't used him much since I always turn him into Brienne. I'm interested in knowing what he's like compared to his female counterpart.

He's an alpha stud. Check out the scenes of him with Elthara, specifically the one where the Champ just sits back and watches.

Edit: also watch him when he goes to fuck Vatia after you.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Which makes me think that a lot of his content is just going to be us watching him fuck.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I mean, I like Brint more than Brienne regarding friendship. I found Brienne waayy too attached and too fast to my PC, so much so that I kinda feel bad having her around all the time. I also felt super uncomfortable with the whole Rina thing, my champ and Brienne were acting like some kind of predator after an innocent girl. I was like, wow, easy there. Nothing against it if planning on romancing her, which I'm not. As for Brint, I never got any scene with him or to watch or anything, I'm really not into it. This seems to be something very common in this game btw, option to watch or having certain companions tell you they are fucking someone else or each other XD

Last edited:

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
Not into watching men but thanks anyway.. I will stick with Brienne.. she's adorable moo and I love all her content.

Sure, I've seen enough of your posts to know what you're into more or less. I meant for informative purposes if you're curious what Brint is like, and those two scenes stand out as exemplary of him.

I'm not into men either, but I took a look at them out of curiosity and.. wow... He makes my 8' tall bodybuilder orc stud-muffin feel inadequate lol.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Do you think we might get to meet any of Brints bastards or at least any of the ladies he knocked up? Aside from Elthara.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Given how much Wsan has on his plate already? Probably not, unless it turns out to be plot-relevant for some reason.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Maybe as a part of Brint update. Since Brienne content seems to be pushing hiw much she is devoted to you, Brint content could focus on showing how much of a playboy he is by having many girls show off their pregnant bellies to their sire. Or maybe he get his own harem.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Like I get why Brienne is the way she is, but the forward talk about marriage feels weird to me. Yeah with Kiyoko is just kinda...you start calling her fox-wife, but she wasnt chomping at the bit(feels morbid to say that in this context) for you to officialize her being the fox-wife. I know people want to claim the mountain of beef but having her say it feels weird to me.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
It all is, its why im fine making him Brienne.
Yeah, though I do wish we got to have more NPC threesomes with her, at least I don't remember the last one I had before Rina.

Like I get why Brienne is the way she is, but the forward talk about marriage feels weird to me. Yeah with Kiyoko is just kinda...you start calling her fox-wife, but she wasnt chomping at the bit(feels morbid to say that in this context) for you to officialize her being the fox-wife. I know people want to claim the mountain of beef but having her say it feels weird to me.
To me, it's enough I can keep her nice and pregnant, though I also wish her pregnancy affected her sex scenes a little because it sure doesn't feel like it does.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
Because hes basically built like a TiTs character on the sexual end, with his extreme numbers.

It's not merely the size of his "equipment", but the manner in which he goes about using it - he exudes dominance and confidence and is comfortably in control from beginning to end. It's all second nature to him.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Eh its more cocky asshole to me from what i've seen.
Sure he flexes and jokes a lot but if you develop a relationship with him, even as a male character, he is by far the most affectionate/attentive male companion we have. Berry sees you as a quick nut, Quin is the "around for a good time not a long time" type. But Brint has tons of aftercare, and a lot of (surprisingly) asking the PC "You want it like this or like that?" I mean the big alpha stud is even willing to let you top him, simply because he's into you, even if you're a dude.

I don't mean to get defensive over a fictional character of all things, but he's the only male romance we've got that has like actual relationship progression and character development. (And I'm thrilled Berry is getting the same treatment soon.) So I think he's very similar to Kiyoko- if you only scratch the surface of the content, it's easy to dislike the character, but really he's the only fleshed out gay romance we've got, and the quality of it is pretty great.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ah yeah, such a strong relationship progression. "I fucked you once, champion, so now you are going to act like half witted schoolgirl that acts like she never had sex. And you are constantly going to say how you love me and how you wish to live with me. Now excuse me while I go balls deep inside of another ho and put couple of bastards inside of her."
Like, honestly, I feel like Cait and Quin have better "friends to lovers" progression when compared to Brint. Even Berwyn, for how miniscule it is.
Hell, I feel like Brieene romance is handled better than Brint just in the fact that it is Brienne saying most of the time how she is going to marry us. I at least can act like my champion is fooling her by playing along with her delusions. With Brint, it is harder to do.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I mean it's the strongest relationship progression we have for m/m options. Quin has like, none at all, and Berry just becomes 50 Shades of Cock Worship if you submit to him. Technically we have some relationship development with the beast tamer elf but that just stays at a low simmer of anime tsundere.

I can't speak on Brienne's content as I've never pursued it but it's not uncommon for Brint to mention marrying us, either. Even as a male champ, he's not afraid to say it. I know you dislike any NPC who challenges your canon that you're the only virile male in Svarra but I wouldn't say that means Brint has shallow writing.

Reactions: Emerald

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean it's the strongest relationship progression we have for m/m options. Quin has like, none at all, and Berry just becomes 50 Shades of Cock Worship if you submit to him. Technically we have some relationship development with the beast tamer elf but that just stays at a low simmer of anime tsundere.

I can't speak on Brienne's content as I've never pursued it but it's not uncommon for Brint to mention marrying us, either. Even as a male champ, he's not afraid to say it. I know you dislike any NPC who challenges your canon that you're the only virile male in Svarra but I wouldn't say that means Brint has shallow writing.
My logic is that it can not be really call it a relationship progression when all it takes is one fuck to swing the pendulum from "you are his bro" to "you are his submissive ho". It also presents our champion like a lovestruck lovebird which is fucking jarring in my opinion when you consider what character Brint is. He is good, do not get me wrong, but he is a ho. A ho that is good at sex, but it is not really a relationship I want to enter. Especially when playins as guy, when one of his constant talking points is how he fucks every girl he sees. Just makes me feel like one of his side hos. Like, if that appeals to you, that is fine. But it does not really sell me that Brint is the one that I should fall in love with.

Which is why I can not wait for his corruption thingy. That way I can directly say to game "I find him hot, but not lovers hot".

Berwyn? Eh, I do not know. I feel like the relationship between him and the champion started out nicely. It just did not develop further because it lacked in content. And I do not see how being Brints submissive bitch is different to Berwyns. In both cases, you are submitting to them because you want to.

Quin is the victim of lacking in content. But he has a secret relationship score based on how you interact with him. Which I find superior to how Brint does it as stated. Since thay means that I can fuck him without, you know, my champion falling in love with a ho that leaves many bastards behind.

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Ah yeah, such a strong relationship progression. "I fucked you once, champion, so now you are going to act like half witted schoolgirl that acts like she never had sex. And you are constantly going to say how you love me and how you wish to live with me. Now excuse me while I go balls deep inside of another ho and put couple of bastards inside of her."
Seems like who Brint want champion be it was Brienne. A poor cow wait to serve her or his master, with the fear of being left behind. Now I'm convinced that two B are sides of the same coin.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
So, now I realized what my confusion. Why the poor cow with fear to be abandoned have so much enthusiasm to build a harem, maybe a herd, for you. Just because the members is her family?

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
So, now I realized what my confusion. Why the poor cow with fear to be abandoned have so much enthusiasm to build a harem, maybe a herd, for you. Just because the members is her family?
Well, you need to know: What Brienne fear is not be "one of your girls", but is "you forget she is one of your girls".
In that sense, it's good to build a harem with girls who get close with her. At least, she has a better chance of having more eyes on the bull than two. Just in case she weren't paying attention that day, the champion was taken by some little bitch she didn't know about. Other wise, the playboy must expend more energy on the group than the individual. Even though she must always share you with her sisters by threesome or foursome, her time with you will be more than she were alone.
There may also be a cow's instinct to prove her bull's strength. From my personal point of view. After became a Minotaur for Brint, sometimes I think about to help him get some new girls. Besides, I'd like to serve Brint with other girls. And believe Brienne feels the same way about her lover. LOL

Reactions: MissSilissa

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
After became a Minotaur for Brint, sometimes I think about to help him get some new girls. Besides, I'd like to serve Brint with other girls.
I think that is going to be his next expansion. Fucking and collecting other girls for him. Do feel sorry for the gays if that is the case tho.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Brint could make a good wingman or vice versa.. I would like to see platonic friendship interactions between MCs (who have no interest in anything more) and Brint.. maybe including Garrett. Get drunk and pick up the ladies.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
I think that is going to be his next expansion. Fucking and collecting other girls for him. Do feel sorry for the gays if that is the case tho.
It's just a vague word, Brint is also open to sissy boys. The only thing you have to accept is that he's the master of the harem. But I don't think that's a problem for the bull's followers.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Maybe they'll have the option to say no to that. Actually, is Brint like Cait if you start something with him? Go around fucking everyone when got the chance? I mean, I never had or will have anything intimate, we're just good friends, and he does his things I guess. Just curious now.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Maybe they'll have the option to say no to that. Actually, is Brint like Cait if you start something with him? Go around fucking everyone when got the chance? I mean, I never had or will have anything intimate, we're just good friends, and he does his things I guess. Just curious now.
Brint is a female version of Cait yes.

It's just a vague word, Brint is also open to sissy boys. The only thing you have to accept is that he's the master of the harem. But I don't think that's a problem for the bull's followers.
Yeah, but the way some people talk about Brint makes me think that a lot of them like him for being the most musceline male companion. Berwyn is a femboy while Quin is a pretty boy, so Brint has his own niche appeal when it comes to design.And is the most romantic one when it comes to content .
And I am not sure how many people actually like the idea of him having a harem since that splits focus away from the champion. It can also make it seem like champion is his side ho, not his lover. I am not really that interested in watching others fuck, especially of it looses focus on the champion.

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Brint could make a good wingman or vice versa.. I would like to see platonic friendship interactions between MCs (who have no interest in anything more) and Brint.. maybe including Garrett. Get drunk and pick up the ladies.
Agree, this is a gap in Brint's content. The scene can be open by "don't have sex with Brint" and locked after entering his home town(forget name). Give us some serious man's orgy.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah, but the way some people talk about Brint makes me think that a lot of them like him for being the most musceline male companion. Berwyn is a femboy while Quin is a pretty boy, so Brint has his own niche appeal when it comes to design.And is the most romantic one when it comes to content .
And I am not sure how many people actually like the idea of him having a harem since that splits focus away from the champion. It can also make it seem like champion is his side ho, not his lover. I am not really that interested in watching others fuck, especially of it looses focus on the champion.
I admit that even among Brint fans, I might be a bit radical. But as I analyzed Brienne, for some Brint players, helping him become a real alpha bull makes for a better character experience. Of course there would have to need a switch or something, after all that would be a extreme story for an adventure game (I don't think Wasn will write it, sad). Anyway, Brint's content is mostly aimed at sub players. Being the first girl of the bull could be a new experience.

Reactions: MissSilissa