What difference about Brint and Brienne's family content?

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
The evil choice remind me. There must be a big different about your experience in Khor'minos. One with your identity as Brienne's lover, probably the new leader of the little herd. The other is as a girl (I guess, is there someone stay with Brint as a tough guy?) Brint take home, probably the new cow of the little herd.
So, how do you think these two situations will be treated in the village?
As me, I just care how to sent two cowbell for the new lady(bitch).

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
With brint its just a normal interaction with his Family IIRC, and with Brienne if you agree to it is basically her wanting you to knock up both her mother and sister.

Reactions: Prent and k dash

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
probably the new cow of the little herd
“new cow of the little herd” is a loose term I think. There no herd for Brint (in Khor'minos). To be honest, there just player here share bed with Brint, two ladies is impossible to have sex with their sons or brothers.
If you choose Brint, and you are a girl close with him, your relationship with Cassia may be more like a traditional female relationship, with more topics like kids, chores and dinner. Of course, she may also teach you some cowgirl skills that will make you more pleasing to her son, It could be happen. For Rina, brother's girl may be her good friend. If the player stay good with her, dom girl maybe try to borrow or "grab" the champion from his brother sometime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: k dash

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Ha, poor Brint as a bull with no herd. Maybe he was meant to be Brienne hunger for her master's cock.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brint does not have it. Brienne does. Brint is going to have to get his harem made of cowgirl family or something like that if the foreshadowing is anything to go by the game and developers.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
I since I have multiple saves for different builds and various other choices I alternate which one I stick with. It’s interesting seeing how differently interactions with the family have played out between them.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am just waiting to see what his content is going to look like. Besides little here says here and there, Wsan has been quite around Brint. Wonder if it is going to peoples taste, especially bi/gay crowd

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Brint: "Hey if you end up getting friendly with my family, it's chill. You're cool, they're cool, it's all whatever man."
Brienne: "You should fuck my family haha kidding no really though do it."
Brienne: "You should knock us all up. Haha! I'm just joking...unless...."

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
See this is why Brienne is better.. but then again if incest or incestish isn't your thing, Brints your guy. I wonder why Brienne only gets family loving with MC?

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
honestly id be more willing to try having Brienne if she had a dick,since id rather have a npc that can knock up my character. but ill still most likely make a separate save just to see the scenes whenever i eventually get to that area of the game

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Brienne: "You should knock us all up. Haha! I'm just joking...unless...."
Not necessarily. One can still start the "quest" but snub Rina and still not fail the whole thing. Quest log just says Brienne will be a bit disappointed but will get over it if you bang the mom.

Not sure how that will go in future updates though.

PS: taking that route seems to lock out Rina for now

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
I wonder why Brienne only gets family loving with MC?

Probably because turning a gene pool into a gene puddle isn't as easily overlooked as the more harmless aspects of incest, if I had to guess. They could make it so only the PC receives from Brint (if he was included) if they wanted, but it's still iffy territory. Just a guess, though.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Probably because turning a gene pool into a gene puddle isn't as easily overlooked as the more harmless aspects of incest, if I had to guess. They could make it so only the PC receives from Brint (if he was included) if they wanted, but it's still iffy territory. Just a guess, though.
Yeah that does make sense. I like incest in games but inbreeding is definitely something I even bulk at..

Reactions: Throg

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Will have to juggle around a bunch of saves to choose what outcome I will carry forward regarding that quest.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I've got a few saves-to-file with different Champs, titled so I can quickly check out different options as they're added, but since I built one Champ's RP hooks around Wsan's reveal that he'd created a monster lesdomme in Rina, I know which way that run is going: Put a ring on Brienne, let Rina have her way with the two of us and (probably) don't progress to also sleeping with Cassia but I'll at least use that file to check out what that content's like.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'll probably have to wait a couple of months until all of that quest gets released. But I do want to know what is the payoff to doing it fully, besides unlocking threesomes. And if it'll make any difference failing a part of it.

If the payoff is just threesome unlocks, it'll be much easier to pick and choose in my case.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just expirienced Brint side of the content. Perfect combination of funny and sad.
Wonder how many bastards he has now that game confirmed their existence. And how many of them he will gain.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So Brints abit of a man whore then? I haven't used him much since I always turn him into Brienne. I'm interested in knowing what he's like compared to his female counterpart.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
He this chill dude who likes to fuck basically. There’s more depth, but that’s the basics

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A male Cait that leaves many bastards behind in his wake. Better sex scenes tho.

Last edited:

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
A female Cait that leaves many bastards behind in his wake. Better sex scenes tho.
The extent of similarity between them is that they really like sex, and generally keep a positive attitude. Their personalities are very different outside of those two things.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
They are both sexual active individuals, easy going in nature. Major difference being that one is a dom, mostly, and other is a sub,mostly. They give of same type of feel, with Brint is dumb but more caring with his partners while Cait is smarter yet more professional in her approach.
Do not get me wrong, they are unique enough to be their own people, but they have a lot of in common.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Eh to me Brint feels like a TiTs character with the proportions of what he does i n\any scene involving him so I like brienne more in the context.