What content would you like added?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Just say you want tp break a dom.
You're goddamn right.
It's my number 2 fetish of all times. Number 1 is, of course, tender consensual lovemaking with pumpkin lots of kissing, cuddling, hands holding and languorous looks into each other's eyes. But these two numbers can be combined after a little practice and role reassignment.

And in general, it's a shame that all the NPCs in the game that fit the definition of "futataur" tm are unquestioned and non-negotiable doms exclusively (well yeah I guess there is 1.5 scenes with Mara where she allows Champ to be "top").
It's just a little cruel, don't you think?
If someone has a huge horsecock it means they're doomed to be hard dom forever? But what if they just didn't have someone around them to help discovering the joy of submission? Look at Arona, if it wasn't for Champ she'd still be a simple bigdickdom and never know what a submissive bitch she is on the inside. That would just be too sad.
No! I say. Having a horsecock should not determine your fate!
Yes! I say. The table should be turned, for everyone's happiness!

Achem. I just want a big centaur girl with a "big extra" down there. But without "strictly domme" feat. Someone gentle and kind like... Ahmri... perhaps...
Can we get a option to offer Ahmri to drink the blue potion? Without changing her behavior, of course. Same for Eubicha please. Oh, and Atani too! Yeah she not taur, but who cares! She nice.

Reactions: LazyAJ

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
For now, all you get is Berwyn (RIP) and that one Northern Minotaur prostitute in Khor'Minos.
While companion Berwyn had some sort of romancing undertones and, dare I say, reletionship development, calling anything post-Berwyn quest a romantic expirience is tantemount to throwing a penguin down the glacier cliff and teling me you found a flying specimen.

Nikol is a fine lad, but unless he recieves an expansion that focuses on his relationship with the champion beyond that of a sex worker and his customer, that is all it will amount to. Which is fine, for I do enjoy Nikol being all profesional when it comes to keeping love life and work seperate affairs. Although, I would not mind corrupting him smoochse and kisses.

Also June.
While June has elements that could lead into him being a fine boyfriend, currnetly the way champion treats him is as a friend with sexual benefits. It is one that is, mind you, pretty sweet, but one that needs to be expanded on for it to ammount to anything close to a deeper relationship like one between a dog and his partner.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Started a new playthrough again and just got Atugia and went through her initial sex scene if you go to her instead of waiting for her to come to town to confront you... and it has got me thinking that it would be awesome to have a repeatable scene with Tui where we give her head to Cait for example to have a girls day on the town while you fuck the hell out of her body all day. Then once they come back and she reattaches her head she goes through stimulation overload as her brain syncs with what her body went through or something.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
In the same spirit I would like the subs to dom me! RynPls
I think it's funny that I just caught myself thinking: "nah, she wouldn't like that... Doesn't fit the character..." and struggled to think up ONE sub character who could pull it off. While on the other hand I think EVERY single domme would love to get dominated by the Champ. And would absolutely fit all their characters (according to me, of course).

Huh... The duality of man. At least I'm self aware, right?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I do think it's harder to switch a sub to a dom than the other way around. But I could see it done via a corruption path.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone else want a personal Effigy Pollinator maid for the wayfort? Maybe an expansion on the Effigy's and Alraune in general... Be neat if we could name the Alraune and the Herald and deepen your relationship with both... also a pollinator maid. Did I say I want a pollinator maid?

Reactions: valkyr42

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
While I like Ryns dream where we take away her dick, I would like for it to get removed. It gives player wrong idea of what PC could want to do with the princess, and based on a lot of comments in the past on 4chan, forums, steam and even here, I feel like that would be for the best.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
While I like Ryns dream where we take away her dick, I would like for it to get removed. It gives player wrong idea of what PC could want to do with the princess, and based on a lot of comments in the past on 4chan, forums, steam and even here, I feel like that would be for the best.
Feel like this should be in the gripe thread rather than "what you want to add." Though I can understand the sentiment considering the team's stance on transformations for Ryn.

Reactions: Alliebutt

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I personally would settle for being able to toggle certain dreams on or off in a submenu. As much as I enjoy Etheryn's pussyeating dream, it's completely incongruous with the rest of her content, especially the post-early development stages.

bcw

Apr 19, 2024
List:

kink / sexuality filter: so you can disable strait scene if your gay, no gay if your straight. Butt stuff if you like it, none if not. Furries if yes, none if no. Beat peoplle ect. (only applies to the scene, not disabling encounters)

3rd party / revers perspective view: say you want to make an attractive cat waifu but don't want to read the scenes as her, replace "you" with "NAME" and "your" with "NAME's". That would cover most scene's. Or (and this would take more work) write an alternative scene from the perspective of every scene's subject, so you wanna bang Brint but want to be Brint.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You're... not getting any of that. Drake describes many of the challenges of implementing any kind of filtering here and it's incredibly easy to just... not engage in any sex content you're not interested in so there's no motivation to go to all that work even if it wasn't completely unrealistic to implement.
3rd party / revers perspective view: say you want to make an attractive cat waifu but don't want to read the scenes as her, replace "you" with "NAME" and "your" with "NAME's". That would cover most scene's. Or (and this would take more work) write an alternative scene from the perspective of every scene's subject, so you wanna bang Brint but want to be Brint.
All the text relating to the Champ is written in the second-person (it's literally an explicit rule) you can't just change a couple of pronouns into a name and get a grammatically correct sentence. Let me demonstrate with just the first sentence from one of Brint's scenes, manually adjusted to what you think would flow well. Assume said cat waifu just happens to be named Cait:
"So like," Cait say, walking forwards and spinning around to park Cait's tight rear end on the edge of Brint's bed, "do you wanna fuck my little pussy with that big, fat minotaur cock, Brint?"
See how that doesn't look right? And getting every scene rewritten to be from an alternate perspecrive isn't just 'more work', it would be an unfathomable shitton of work. Pointless work.