what comes after

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
hypothetically speaking what will happen once TITS gets done? space IS the final frontier and im sitting here wondering what comes next after such a grand scale game like TITS. what can POSSIBLY top it?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Maybe CoC2 comes out, maybe it's even in development right now as we speak.

Who knows? 

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
I know. its just a thought.  Also I was unaware of a COC sequel. Maybe they do have a little something. Still they MUST have something else in mind instead of riding on COC dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TiTS I think will last for many years still to come so Fen will not decide what after it till it reach near the final...umm probe to find by PC. And CoC 2 would be done by Savin so it may started to be done while TiTS still not officialy completed.

WB

Sep 7, 2016
Well TiTS being in space pretty much makes it a game that could go on forever but i guess something like CoC mixed with TiTS in a world flooded in ocean like the movie Waterworld.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Didn't Savin say something about doing CoC2 as side project? Not sure though..

Anyways, I think CoC only ended because the code was such a mess and Fen running out of ideas (or fun)..

TiTs will be alive as long there are ideas to continue it and coding for it isn't a royal pain..

The basic story may be the hunt for the probes, but who says that getting the last one will end the game? Steele sr doesn't seem to think that lacking a head will really hurt SteeleTech, so there is little reason for Steele jr to stop adventuring just because he is rich now.. Especially if his adventures make SteeleTech more influental and/or richer..

On the other hand, CoC3 and TiTs2 when?`=P

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Gotta admit a CoC2 in the style of (meaning interface and what not) of TiTs would make me super happy. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Didn't Savin say something about doing CoC2 as side project? Not sure though..

He will work on it even when TiTS will not officialy ends. I think he got all rights from Fen to make it so it's all about when Savin will have enough spare time to work on it in addition to his work for TiTS.

Anyways, I think CoC only ended because the code was such a mess and Fen running out of ideas (or fun)..

TiTs will be alive as long there are ideas to continue it and coding for it isn't a royal pain..

I think soemwhere along time work on CoC started to slow down was when Fen started more serious thinking about TiTS and made offbeatr campain and so on. Plus most people knew that CoC code was mess but what expect when someone jsut started learning to code. So not cutting away any of CoC glory it was one huge learning playground for Fen. And frankly...like CoC TiTS will also someday come to end of it official development. As everyine I only hope it won;t be as sudden and quick moment like it was for Fen first game.

About what next...well we got fantasy setting then we got sci-fi setting now...technicaly I could say it's two major settings so next would be or some real mix of those two or some less popular type like...cyberpunk or similar theme.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For now there isn't time for NG+ in TiTS. And as you may seen in few other threads on forum this subject was more or less talked to death now.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Honestly, i'm perfectly fine with it if FenCo keeps developing TiTS forever.  Its a great game, i don't want it to end. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Who wouldwant it to never ends? All great things will end someday thou so let enjoy them till their last :/

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
hypothetically speaking what will happen once TITS gets done? space IS the final frontier and im sitting here wondering what comes next after such a grand scale game like TITS. what can POSSIBLY top it?

We move into the 4th dimension of smut.