what classifies you as a cowgirl?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
There's nothing on the wiki right now for me to check and i wanna double check i'm not meeting requirements before trying to make a bug reports?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
You are a wyld elf. You're a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing comfortable clothes, plain underwear down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with constantly pursed lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Fairly unremarkable blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, blonde hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two horns protrude through the skin of your forehead. Each is about four inches in length and impossible to ignore. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have voluptuous hips that make it look like you've birthed many children, and your booty wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your hefty belly is pretty decent-sized. There's no real hiding it. You have two jugs, capped with one bud each. The rather huge areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.8-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill an LL bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your soggy pussy, its lips slightly parted. You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Check the wiki, but I think your Cow racial score isn't high enough.
Either that, or it's a bug

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
There's nothing on the wiki right now for me to check and i wanna double check i'm not meeting requirements before trying to make a bug reports?
There are two reasons this might be occurring. Reason one: The cow girl score isn't full implemented yet. Reason two: This is indeed a bug, and should be posted on the bug report forums.
I will let you know if i find anymore info.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Check the wiki, but I think your Cow racial score isn't high enough.
Either that, or it's a bug
CoC2 has no racial score.
The game thus far will only call you a cow girl if it identifies you as one. The best option is scoff more down.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
CoC2 has no racial score.

The game thus far will only call you a cow girl if it identifies you as one. The best option is scoff more down.
Well that'll teach me to check in which subforum a thread is made
Sorry :/

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
sure sorry for disappearing couldnt keep my eyes open anymore

Attachments

• CoC2 Lola 8.coc2
    4.2 KB · Views: 8

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
So you're in kind of a unique situation. You're missing a few cow-girl features but you're mostly there. Normally the game would go ahead and consider you a cow-girl, but you have the bovine legs wyld mark so you're actually even closer to an elf with said wyld mark.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'm tweaking some of the cowgirl TF effects and removing an erroneous cowgirl feature (horse butt) to make the race calculation more accurate. Next patch the game will consider your character a cowgirl.

If you can't wait you can use this save that I tweaked a bit.

Attachments

• CoC2 Lola 8 (1).coc2
    4.1 KB · Views: 7

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
thank you very much for your help! :) I can probably wait but I'll hang onto the tweaked save in case i get impatient