What characters can you romance so far?

Jake_PC

Aug 5, 2017
I just joined this forum, like right when i created this thread, sooo idk if this is the place to ask or if there's some folder to post in? but anyways i was wondering what characters you can romance so far because i know you can romance Fisianna and Erra. I'd really like to romance Anno and i searched for it but couldn't find any so i was wondering if romancing Anno is something coming in the future or if you'll never be able to fully romance her

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No plans to romance Anno yet. You can romance Bess and Embry.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I just joined this forum, like right when i created this thread, sooo idk if this is the place to ask or if there's some folder to post in? but anyways i was wondering what characters you can romance so far because i know you can romance Fisianna and Erra. I'd really like to romance Anno and i searched for it but couldn't find any so i was wondering if romancing Anno is something coming in the future or if you'll never be able to fully romance her
You're not so much as romancing most of the characters, as much as you are blowing their backs out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I came for trials in space but I've seen neither trials and 99% of the content is on planets.

I am very confused.
The trials are the probe quests and the planets are in the titular tainted space. Or at least later planets will be. I'm not sure how tainted the space we've current been in has been.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The trials are the probe quests and the planets are in the titular tainted space. Or at least later planets will be. I'm not sure how tainted the space we've current been in has been.
According to someone here on the forums the tainted space has yet to be experienced in-game, as it's an area of space that contains nanites that cause random TF's.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
One day, when Steele completes their quest and becomes the CEO of SteeleTech, they'll look back and realise that they never needed to look for the Taint.

Because the Taint was in them all the time, and in the people they banged senseless along the way.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I kinda feel that Anno has something of a slow burn romance, in that the relationship between her and Steele begins quite passionately, but there seem to be a couple of hints that despite what she says about that kind of relationship, Anno might be looking for something deeper.

Cured Reaha develops something of a rescue romance with Steele, proving she can feel good without those patches she got hooked on.

Fisianna feels like a shy romance that's starting to bud and something that might be expanded upon in her expansions.

The upcoming addition of Paige develops a strong relationship that becomes something more at the end of that storyline.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Syri's content does also currently end with the two of you being pretty dang close, and Syri quest is going to come eventually. So there's that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
L word from Syri when? Rayleh already loves you by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I kinda feel that Anno has something of a slow burn romance, in that the relationship between her and Steele begins quite passionately, but there seem to be a couple of hints that despite what she says about that kind of relationship, Anno might be looking for something deeper.
Don't forget about Azra if we're talking about slow burning romance, momentarily things seem to be going places after the first expedition but then she pretty much states that while she's open to it you better not be expecting happy fun time until after the Rush and her expeditions, but currently there's only 1 so the wait must go on!

Now that I think about it Kiro could also count as a romance after a certain point even more so after Canadia station with it being something important to her and she trusts you enough to ask you for help with it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Tainted Space part of TiTS will be exactly that, Tainted, a part of the galaxy that quarantined and full of eldritch horrors, alien tentacles and super duper psionics. So to put it simply Tainted Space will be end game and probably filled with the most perverted stuff writers can come up with all the while having PC Steele literally fucked into the ground during loss scenes :smuggo:

Reactions: ShySquare

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man every time Tainted Space gets brought up it sounds like a wondrous death trap... gonna need a bigger ship, a lot more guns, maybe a mech of some sort, and a nice ass crew to do it with, oh and probably a galactic juggernaut of a company backing you to boot.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Who can you romance?

Syri

*drops mic*

Anno is more of a free spirit puppy. She loves to puppy with you, him, her, them, them all together at once...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No L word from Syri yet, though. But remember Savin wrote Hel.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I'm all about that long game.
I don't think "long" is the L word that people have been expecting from Syri. :catte:

On a more relevant note, my upcoming character Ciaran, the treated ausar, is going to be romanceable. There's not much in his base content other than some hints that he's more romantically inclined than the average New Texan though.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Some sexually explicit aliens. Some dangerous illegal drugs. Almost everyone somehow fuck-able.

I think these are enough for the participle 'tainted'.

Some corners look rather 'chaste', but some heartwarming or desperate stories are good for RPG games, right? (As we saw in CoC)

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Some corners look rather 'chaste', but some heartwarming or desperate stories are good for RPG games, right? (As we saw in CoC)
Yep, nothing like getting hit with the feels while playing a smut game: its like an onion there are many layers to it you got the nice crusty outside layer everyone sees, then you have the characters stories and trials in their lives, then there is the moral dilemma that is Myrellion, The Pirates/Slavers, etc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh you was close Woider. In movie where it was meantioned in scene it does implied reply suppose to be Love. Poor Scott Pilgrim not always using the right part to do the thinking xD

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Heh you was close Woider. In movie where it was meantioned in scene it does implied reply suppose to be Love. Poor Scott Pilgrim not always using the right part to do the thinking xD
I must confess to never having read the comic, nor watched the movie.