What character left you speechless? TiTS Edition.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Defo Fisianna. I was all ready for some space smut and instead I got to date a surprisingly well developed character.

About some hostile characters that left me speechless:
Lumi is definitely up there. Definitely my favorite hostile in the game.
The bored Jumper's pregnancy scenes were definitely something I wasn't expecting.
Nor did I expect the Naleen female to be such a massive tsundere.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I had quite alot of these moments:

Shelly: Bunny + eggs? HELL YES!

Aliss: She's looks cute and those predator eyes. What sealed the deal was that lovely cock.

Ovir dancer: Ponytails are one of my favourite hairstyles and that ass. What absolutly killed it was that expression of her.

Lola: I literally said DAAAAAAM BOY!

Tam: I actually did a cosplay build. Was Tam or Cait from CoC 2 first?

Bhakar: At first I thought he was a meathead asshole, but I love that man. I wanna cuddle him.

Milodan Priestess: I don't know how often I read that scene.

Sylveren slave breaker: What's better than a shaky snek? A sexy sucky snek!

And now for the jawdroper, the incarnation of beauty, the one that invoked a kink in me, wrecker of wholes, taker of incredible sizes, cute and fiery with an unsatiable appetite. Let your tits run wild, clap your cheeks and stroke your dick for the ONE, the ONLY:

AAAAAAAAAMMMMBBBBBEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

For negative reactions:

Verousha: I thought she was a total bitch, but actually really like her now.

Riley: I hate that bikini. Literally the only reason I skip her content.

Embry & Pippa: Nothing personal, I just hate pigs and monkeys.

Shizuya: Just to over the top for me.

Mirrin: I don't know anything about her. My only thought was WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?

TheShepard256

Was Tam or Cait from CoC 2 first?
The Stellar Tether was written years before CoC2 was launched, so I'd say Tam came first. Besides, Cait's much more like Anno (who, as one of the first TiTS characters ever created, definitely came first).

As for my answer to the title question, I don't get speechless easily; the closest I'd get would be when I'm shocked - and not in a good way. So far, the top picks for that are, in order, Riya (racist!), Embry's parents (seriously, transphobia shouldn't exist in TiTS), Bianca's backstory (so tragic!), Tessa (so aggressive... and knife-play) and Sera (also aggressive).

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
In TiTS, this is a bit more difficult for me...

Fisianna - her whole package
Bianca - what's in the game and what's in the part 2 doc
Roxy - Dat Rut scene, and the nursery content
Bored Jumpers - the pregnancy content
Milodan Priestess and Temptress - sexyyyyy, wanted to nab one and take to the ship
Slyveren Slavebreaker - the rut scene

Negative reactions:
That crooked blackjack game (not Roo, the minigame itself)
Riya
Shizuya
Belle
Anyxine
Haley
LDC
Milodan Futazon and Bruiser (whoa, point that elsewhere)
The Master (the entity behind Miranda the servant)

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
My picks would have to be:

1. Fisi - there are so many beautiful little moments in getting to know her, I'm almost disappointed when you run out of dates/hangouts.

2. Frosty - I love the thought that went into how she interacts with the character, her frustration at having to use words rather than her psionics and how the Qim/Qal familial system works. And then there's booping her snoot.

3. Anno & Syri - There's so much to love about the Dorna sisters. We are also getting Syri on the crew soon(tm)!

4. The Jerynn Bad End - Because: Whoa.

Honorable mentions:
Bimbo Domme Siegwulf - The whole "you're in charge but not really" dynamic.
The new Tap Hall Wall Punishment scenes - It's a shotgun blast of kinks, something is bound to appeal.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

I've been trying to see that but never can. Is it implemented or not?
Yes. There are two ways to get it: both of them start by being rescued by her. Pay attention to the tooltips!
The first is to get your pet level with her to 8; upon being rescued, you'll automatically take the option to share her coat. Once that's done, take the "More Pls" option (tooltip: "Why keep playing this silly game? You could just have this all the time... forever.") to trigger the Bad End.

The second is more specific and complicated. You have to have a pet level of 5 or more, then do the bar scene with her; if your pet level is 8*, it's the "Lemme Out" option (tooltip: "A tempting offer, but you suspect it might be the last decision you get to make...."), but otherwise it's the "More Pls" option (tooltip: "Mr Bones wild ride never ends...." if Silly Mode is on, "The ride doesn’t have to end...." otherwise). Then, if your pet level is [EDIT: 7 or] 8*, you might get a threesome scene with Jerome, but it alternates between getting that scene and not getting it, so if you do, try again. If you don't, you'll go back to her place.

Eventually, you should receive her collar. Once you have it, the next time you go to her place this way, she'll have a talk with you about various pet things. During this talk, you'll be presented with several options; to access the Bad End, you must pick "Enjoy" or "Okay" for the first option. For the subsequent options, pick either "Owner" or "Cybernetics"/"Scales"/"Collar"; you only need to give the 'correct' answer for one of them, but you might as well do all three to be safe. If you picked the right options, you should end up with the "Stay" or "No" options; pick "Stay" (tooltip: "Something tells you this might be the last decision you get to make..."), and it'll go to the Bad End.

*Granted, by the time your pet level is 8, you should have already passed the point where you can trigger the Bad End this way AND you can trigger it the other way, but I'm including it for the sake of completion.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Yes. There are two ways to get it: both of them start by being rescued by her. Pay attention to the tooltips!
The first is to get your pet level with her to 8; upon being rescued, you'll automatically take the option to share her coat. Once that's done, take the "More Pls" option (tooltip: "Why keep playing this silly game? You could just have this all the time... forever.") to trigger the Bad End.

The second is more specific and complicated. You have to have a pet level of 5 or more, then do the bar scene with her; if your pet level is 8*, it's the "Lemme Out" option (tooltip: "A tempting offer, but you suspect it might be the last decision you get to make...."), but otherwise it's the "More Pls" option (tooltip: "Mr Bones wild ride never ends...." if Silly Mode is on, "The ride doesn’t have to end...." otherwise). Then, if your pet level is 8*, you might get a threesome scene with Jerome, but it alternates between getting that scene and not getting it, so if you do, try again. If you don't, you'll go back to her place.

Eventually, you should receive her collar. Once you have it, the next time you go to her place this way, she'll have a talk with you about various pet things. During this talk, you'll be presented with several options; to access the Bad End, you must pick "Enjoy" or "Okay" for the first option. For the subsequent options, pick either "Owner" or "Cybernetics"/"Scales"/"Collar"; you only need to give the 'correct' answer for one of them, but you might as well do all three to be safe. If you picked the right options, you should end up with the "Stay" or "No" options; pick "Stay" (tooltip: "Something tells you this might be the last decision you get to make..."), and it'll go to the Bad End.

*Granted, by the time your pet level is 8, you should have already passed the point where you can trigger the Bad End this way AND you can trigger it the other way, but I'm including it for the sake of completion.
How do I know if the pet level is going up?

TheShepard256

Do I need to be rescued by her or just doing the bar scene raise it?
The most reliable way to raise it is through the cleanup scene that occurs after going back to her place without selecting "Lemme Out"; it also happens after getting her collar. You can raise it up to 6 that way. The scene still occurs if you pick "Lemme Out", but it won't raise pet level. The Jerome threesome is the only other repeatable way to raise it, but that requires a pet level of 7 or 8 (I made a mistake in my previous post; I mistook a < for a =<). The only other way to raise it is by going through the second option I listed above and not triggering the Bad End; if everything's working as intended, that should bring you from 6 to 7.

And by 'the bar scene', I meant 'the bar scene after she rescues you and you share her coat'; it starts with her ordering mead. Her repeatable bar content that can be accessed at any time doesn't figure into this at all.

Lone Wolf115

And by 'the bar scene', I meant 'the bar scene after she rescues you and you share her coat'; it starts with her ordering mead. Her repeatable bar content that can be accessed at any time doesn't figure into this at all.
Ok well that's what I meant.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
In TiTS, this is a bit more

Negative reactions:
That crooked blackjack game (not Roo, the minigame itself)
Riya
Shizuya
Belle
Anyxine
What's wrong with Anyx? If you don't mind asking.
Anyway the NPCs for me are..
Kiro; Tanuki is my fav race (Evergreen CoC2..) I love Kiro's boisterous character.
Anyx, Verusha - hot domme futa ladies. I like it rough.
Jerynn bad/me says good ending..
Bianca; her backstory is sad but it makes Steeles budding relationship with her that much more special.
Shade; badass sister... brilliant lover, scared shitless she might kill my Steele if she knew my Steele wants her daughter.
Ardia - again hot domme futa lady but also I like the idea of my Steeles being addicted to lady cum... (wishing hard on whatever that we may someday get either a bad/good ending or we get more content on her home planet.. her mother I mean).

Lone Wolf115

What's wrong with Anyx? If you don't mind asking.
Anyway the NPCs for me are..
Kiro; Tanuki is my fav race (Evergreen CoC2..) I love Kiro's boisterous character.
Anyx, Verusha - hot domme futa ladies. I like it rough.
Jerynn bad/me says good ending..
Bianca; her backstory is sad but it makes Steeles budding relationship with her that much more special.
Shade; badass sister... brilliant lover, scared shitless she might kill my Steele if she knew my Steele wants her daughter.
Ardia - again hot domme futa lady but also I like the idea of my Steeles being addicted to lady cum... (wishing hard on whatever that we may someday get either a bad/good ending or we get more content on her home planet.. her mother I mean).
Kally, I think your list is missing Kally.
Is Kelly your type?

Reactions: Emily Smith

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Any ideas for that Ardia bad ending? Because I don't see much of a chance for that.
I've always thought of Ardia as a "bad end" situation that was saved by the fact that Ardia agreed to join the crew.
What is a bad end, in the first place? It's a situation where Steele either becomes unable or unwilling to continue on with the search for his father's probes and thus goes off the story's rails. We can debate whether the definition needs to be expanded for edge cases like the Lumi bad end where Steele becomes brain damaged by overdosing drugs and Lumi basically drags Steele to the finishing line and becoming the CEO of Steele Tech herself as Steele's wife but I feel like this definition is sufficient to sum up 99% of bad ends.

With Steele becoming addicted to Ardia, looking for his father's probes ceased to be a terminal goal (a goal that is a goal unto itself) but became an instrumental goal (a goal necessary in the pursuit of another goal) in order to please Ardia and be worthy of her (his new goal in life.) And Ardia is very supportive of Steele's search for the probes. So the only thing that could trigger such a bad end would be Ardia somehow losing interest in having Steele build up a strong legacy, which wouldn't be very in-character for her... So the only way to still twist the situation into a bad end would be for something to happen to Ardia (bimbofication would be a big concern. If Ardia just wants to fuck, Steele would be all too happy to obliege.) But it feels rather weird to have a bad end triggered through something bad to happen to a secondary character rather than Steele directly.

All of this just to say that I won't hold my breath for there ever being an Ardia bad end because nothing about her existence stops Steele in any way from still completing the search for the probes. Even if she somehow had to quit the crew and take over for her father, she'd probably send Steele on their way with a massive stockpile of preserved cum.
It's about her pride as an alpha. There is no point in dominating a mediocre man, but being the alpha of Steele Tech's CEO, now that is something to be proud of... And I don't think Ardia can ever be persuaded to stop being supportive of this endeavor.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
P
Any ideas for that Ardia bad ending? Because I don't see much of a chance for that.
I've always thought of Ardia as a "bad end" situation that was saved by the fact that Ardia agreed to join the crew.
What is a bad end, in the first place? It's a situation where Steele either becomes unable or unwilling to continue on with the search for his father's probes and thus goes off the story's rails. We can debate whether the definition needs to be expanded for edge cases like the Lumi bad end where Steele becomes brain damaged by overdosing drugs and Lumi basically drags Steele to the finishing line and becoming the CEO of Steele Tech herself as Steele's wife but I feel like this definition is sufficient to sum up 99% of bad ends.

With Steele becoming addicted to Ardia, looking for his father's probes ceased to be a terminal goal (a goal that is a goal unto itself) but became an instrumental goal (a goal necessary in the pursuit of another goal) in order to please Ardia and be worthy of her (his new goal in life.) And Ardia is very supportive of Steele's search for the probes. So the only thing that could trigger such a bad end would be Ardia somehow losing interest in having Steele build up a strong legacy, which wouldn't be very in-character for her... So the only way to still twist the situation into a bad end would be for something to happen to Ardia (bimbofication would be a big concern. If Ardia just wants to fuck, Steele would be all too happy to obliege.) But it feels rather weird to have a bad end triggered through something bad to happen to a secondary character rather than Steele directly.

All of this just to say that I won't hold my breath for there ever being an Ardia bad end because nothing about her existence stops Steele in any way from still completing the search for the probes. Even if she somehow had to quit the crew and take over for her father, she'd probably send Steele on their way with a massive stockpile of preserved cum.
It's about her pride as an alpha. There is no point in dominating a mediocre man, but being the alpha of Steele Tech's CEO, now that is something to be proud of... And I don't think Ardia can ever be persuaded to stop being supportive of this endeavor.
Okay not a bad ending but more content anyway.. even if it's her hot moma (sire).. I would not say no to being dominated by her.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Just indulged in the Akane content...
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I have literally no words to describe how awestruck I am.
Also, those lashmarks are more damaging for my character than running around naked on Uveto... I don't know if that still falls within the realms of safe painplay.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Damn, gotta go through the new TiTS content. I don't know half the names.

I'm gonna be boring:
Sera

Sera still has me, and her expansions have always let a "damn" whenever I pick the game up after a year or so.

Another character which should have more fans: Fynn
Just a plain old nice read. In a world where everything is up for grabs, Fynn is just himself. And he is nice.

And: I don't like Fisianna

drops mic

She gives off the vibe of a 16-year old in a teen romance novel. Next to my hyper-endowed bimbo steele. She hits a realistic tone, stammering awkwardly like a teenager would, while steele is sitting next to her, pregnant with space spiders.

In context, she is dating a famous, intergalactic playboy/girl/thing, and steele just dates her back for no reason. Not that this story could not work. There are countless "innocent person is honest to other person, which happens to be famous. Then they smooch" stories. I guess for me I am missing the setup that I can connect her to the rest of the game.

When she is telling steele about her insecurities, I wonder why steele isn't like: "Yeah I know being a teenager is hard, I just got raped by a literal dragon so..."

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She gives off the vibe of a 16-year old in a teen romance novel. Next to my hyper-endowed bimbo steele. She hits a realistic tone, stammering awkwardly like a teenager would, while steele is sitting next to her, pregnant with space spiders.
Woaw rood.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Just indulged in the Akane content...
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I have literally no words to describe how awestruck I am.
Also, those lashmarks are more damaging for my character than running around naked on Uveto... I don't know if that still falls within the realms of safe painplay.
It probably doesn't. The 'bad end' wore her is sweet but the path there is rough. At least for myself.

Too dommy for my tastes. Can't even select scenes. Brags.

Got old really quick after the novelty wore off, which is to say, after I saw a couple of scenes the first time (RNG wasn't really collaborating).
She does feel a wee bit flat despite her big tits and bigger dick.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Too dommy for my tastes. Can't even select scenes. Brags.

Got old really quick after the novelty wore off, which is to say, after I saw a couple of scenes the first time (RNG wasn't really collaborating).
My only gripe with Anyx is that she insisted I get under her desk and suck her dick.

Now, I get that all the furniture at Rhenworld is almost definitely Leithan friendly... But I have no idea, how my max size Leithan would comfortably (or even uncomfortably...) fit under that desk. I mean, bloody hell, she could probably use my back as a desk and the only problem would be that it might be a tad bit too high. Probably broke my back in three different spots, twisted 10 different joints and got a couple scratches and bruises, but apparently her having her dick sucked is worth far more than the mild discomfort this puts me into.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
My only gripe with Anyx is that she insisted I get under her desk and suck her dick.

Now, I get that all the furniture at Rhenworld is almost definitely Leithan friendly... But I have no idea, how my max size Leithan would comfortably (or even uncomfortably...) fit under that desk. I mean, bloody hell, she could probably use my back as a desk and the only problem would be that it might be a tad bit too high. Probably broke my back in three different spots, twisted 10 different joints and got a couple scratches and bruises, but apparently her having her dick sucked is worth far more than the mild discomfort this puts me into.
Or perhaps the space under her desk is a pocket plane...? XD

But yeah, that first "oops, yoo git fukt" scene didn't sit well with me.

Last edited:

RedLXIX

Mar 24, 2020
Loves me some Syri. If there was 1 NPC I could settle down with, it'd be a toss up between her and Embry. I wish the...original?...chesire version of Syri was still in the game. She looked so squishibly soft and cuddly!

In context, she is dating a famous, intergalactic playboy/girl/thing, and steele just dates her back for no reason. Not that this story could not work. There are countless "innocent person is honest to other person, which happens to be famous. Then they smooch" stories. I guess for me I am missing the setup that I can connect her to the rest of the game.

When she is telling steele about her insecurities, I wonder why steele isn't like: "Yeah I know being a teenager is hard, I just got raped by a literal dragon so..."

That's why she's usually my first 'conquest'. Before I get all roided & modded up, getting my feet wet in this new universe, gettin somethin nice and sweet going before it really gets going.