Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Feminine Hermaphrodite

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Masculine Hermaphrodite

Votes: 18 10.8%

• Total voters

morii

Feb 8, 2023
The anatomy/sex of your champion is pretty important to the game. I see this brought up in a few convos so I was curious what people play in the game nowadays. Haven't seen a recent poll of this.

You can have multiple answers. Also, if you want, post any of your reasons why below. Or post your femininity/masculinity score of your champion if you know what that is.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
My main champ is a high fem female because I am incredibly unimaginative =P. More seriously I find it easier to get immeresed/connect with scenes by having the same anatomy and I can use the ghostlight if I'm desperate for w/e reason.

I have another champ that's a fem trap because I think they're super cute.

Between the two of them I can access pretty much all the content I'm interested in so never felt the need to go with others.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
my four main playthroughs are
male herm kitsune that is kinda androgynous looking but has male pronouns
female herm succubus who is waiting for a mouse tf to become a demon mouse
fully female elven Valkyrie
and femboy frost salamander who is waiting for the dragon tf to be added

Feb 8, 2023
I always play vag only, high feminity fem champ. Just use magical dick if i need something from Evergreen and didn't wanna carry her nuki babies

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I always prefer to play as a man but I do have a female herm to see content I wouldn't otherwise be able to.

Reactions: Melancholy Man

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I play female and male Champions that become herms. The feminity for the female is whichever affects ram horms enough to offer a "A pair of sheep-like horns grow from your head, each with a naturally elegant curve." description.

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer
I play a little bit of everything, but since putting a point in every slot would be a bit ridiculous, I suppose I'll stick to my more prominent playthroughs for this poll.

As such, the dubious honor of being the first vote for cboy is mine alongside a point for maleherm, femboy/trap and female. And yes, they do all have antlers, all of yours should too.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Always futa, but one or twice I might play as shemale. Though I do have 1 pure female champ.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I play two female champs and a cuntboy (in looks at least, I don't like masculine ways of being addressed) (which funnily enough is the one I have saving their virginity for Ryn and jumping on that marriage asap)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I basically have one character in terms of looks -- toned, 8ft tall, short hair, feminity at 50, with fine ass spider boy/girl. I only change equipment (dick or vagina only since I do not like playing herms) and if I add breasts or not. But frankly, even my girls stick with more supple of cups since I am trying to go for more "sauve girl look" (think of Sailor Uranus or Rika from pokemon). I just love the aesthetic.

I am also considering doing a femboy play-through but with a dominant spin on it. The only thing holding me back for now is that all femboy mentions in text considers us subby, despite cute boys being apex of creation. Still, screw it, Josou Seme is my jam and I will revel in it even if the game does not fully support my lifestyle.

So I will be starting off as femboy elf before transitioning into a cute 5.1 dragon or Dracomander that makes everyone around him submissive and breedeable. Be they the biggest of Jocks or the toughest She-Orcs.: no pussy will go unclaimed in lye of my cute 10-incher plugging them up and no pelvis will will be able to surpass the power of my thunder thighs as I bring them down like the mighty Thor.

Reactions: CyclicalImpact

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
She/her characters with high femininity and without penises.

Reactions: morii

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I've got like 11 Champs at this point all for different reasons but they're all mostly the first 4 on the list.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
All of my champs are one extreme or the other, 100 femininity girls (usually bedicked) with DDs to GGs (usually not bigger) and big butt in the 8-12 ranges, or 0 femininity manly men with beefcake chests and 2s in hip/ass (but the occasional bubble butt even so, with inspirations from Vaush's description, the ass being a serious muscle after all). I love femboys and gurls alike but I want to fuck them, not be them so to say, so my experiments into that tends to be fairly short lived.

Both ends of the scale also tends to be very fit, amazon/barbarian or bodybuilder physiques, I kinda dislike how both Bimbo Brew and Succubus Milk seems to imply the ideal perfect female forms are soft and cuddly, now I like me some soft and cuddly make no mistake, and the Amhri type of plus sized girl with marshmellowy curves are a lot of fun, but sweet washboard abs and thighs that could crack a skull on a sexy girl be that Az or Anni makes my knees weak, so that's what I'm assigning to my own characters even if I'd go either way for others (as well as basically flat chests and slim butts etc; there's a lot of potential beauty in a lot of combinations, again this is just for my characters specifically).

I play 4 characters, all of them either fully male or female (I just don't play herms, not my thing) and different races. All but one of them have well-toned physiques that slightly differ.

My MainChar is a human male and has a wiry athlete's physique.

Femi: 28 | Belly: 3.0 | Tall: 6'1"-> 185cm
Tone: 74 | Butt: 4.0 | Cocks: 1 (8" long & 2" across -> 20cm & 5cm)
Thicc: 30| Hip: 4.0
2nd char is a female catgirl with a petite but waifu-esque figure.

Femi: 95 | Belly: 2.0 | Tall: 5'6"-> 167cm
Tone: 40 | Butt: 6.0 | Bust: DD
Thicc: 30| Hip: 6.0 | Vag: 1
3rd char is a giant brutish lupine male with a towering bodybuilder physique. Think Magna and then some more.

Femi: 10 | Belly: 3.0 | Tall: 9'-> 274cm
Tone: 100 | Butt: 3.0 | Cocks: 1 (14" long & 4" across -> 35.5cm & 10cm)
Thicc: 35| Hip: 4.0

And yes, 9' height. If it's not possible to achieve the vision of my character within game mechanics I will make use of other means. Judge me all you want IF you want.
4th one is another female, human turned elf. Slightly more bottom-heavy and taller than the catgirl.

Femi: 80 | Belly: 3.0 | Tall: 5'7"-> 170cm
Tone: 50 | Butt: 6.0 | Bust: C
Thicc: 30| Hip: 7.0 | Vag: 1

Reactions: Sacremas

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
I've got two champs. A female bimbo mothrine with plant bits and a demonic "suula" male to see the game from opposed POVs.

Reactions: Kesil

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I usually play d. girl with small or average boobs, going more for a femboy/trap look but with feminine pronouns. I play either DK, Reserved Champion, or Bimbo.

I also have a bimbo girl that I play after I polled what body type my champion should have, she's curvy and tall. And not to mention a sucker for a good romance, like myself.
(´。• ω •。`)

Last edited:

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
It mostly depends on the champion I'm playing and what sort of playthrough I'm going for. My two recent ones are a female elf that I'm using for Valk content, and a catboy trap for my dark knight playthrough. Because the idea of a cute, feminine guy also being the most contemptuous bastard in the room is funny to me. Though Anni and Lumia might have gotten the catboy to mellow out a bit.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Always herms, usually feminine. I'm pretty lucky being Bi with broad tastes so I enjoy almost all content and having access to it all on my characters is convenient.

If I could have both in real life I probably would too so that's interesting as well.

Reactions: Sacremas

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Primarily I play male characters as that is what I personally identify as buuuuut I'm also bisexual and a completionist so I usually end up playing around with different characters just to see the minor differences.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
I only play the manliest of men, no room for femininity. A tall, imposing figure, not overly muscular, but a chiseled body nonetheless. Rugged hair, an imposing beard, tribal tattoos, the full package. If I'm going to dick down every single female in Savarra, I need to look the part.

Aug 22, 2018
Male bottom irl, so pretty much all of my characters have been stacked, bottom-heavy guys - just easier to self insert for me

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
cboy if going for self insert/relatable fantasty and d-girl if looking for something different. i usually have some kind of character in mind so outside of gender/equipment my champs do not resemble me

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Interesting results on the post, I'd love to see how this would perform on Discord for a community post or Twitter. I mainly play the straight guy that'll dip my toes in dickgirl/femboy content for roleplaying purposes, I do try to play as others tho to look for differences in scenes and lines.

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
I generally play a very tall very thick (not quite child bearing hips and bubble butt) human shemale black mage with D to DD breasts and a 3-6 inch cock. Generally have a trap pouch and massive cum production but generally speaking only choose scenes where my champ is submissive or bottoming so no getting off from doing the actual fucking.
Don’t know why but I find a tall, thick, busty shemale with a small cock and messy orgasms who leans extremely submissive to be a huge turn on

Reactions: valkyr42