What’s your Steele’s backstory?

Night

Aug 26, 2015
If you’d strayed from the base temples and dreamt up your own backstory for your Steele what is it? Mine is a bit rough, kinda sad honestly.

So basically my Steele was born, Vic perfect kid, but he was born prematurely and sickly. But Vic loved him more than anything. The kid grew to be about 5 years old when Vic learned that he was genetically deteriorating due to Vic severely damaged genome. The kid grew sick and eventually passed away. Vic, depressed and distraught had the kid cloned in secret and had its genetic material altered and “fixed” and raised the kid like his own. But he didn’t love it like his original kid. Eventually he grew to hate it, being hard on clone Steele, pawning him off to Bridget whenever they weren’t showing up somewhere publicly. The clone was smart, developed quicker than normal people, excelled at sports and academic. Almost perfect to everyone except Vic. Clone Steele did everything he could to make Vic happy but he never was. Eventually grew up bitter, a bit asshole-ish and rebellious. After he turned 21 he moved off saying he never wanted anything to do with Vic. He left in a rage to try and make something of himself, deep down hoping to make Vic proud. But when he died clone Steele was heartbroken. Never having the chance to impress his father. The will video plays out a little differently. Vic tells him the truth that he’s a clone and that’s why he treated him the way that he did. He says he doesn’t know if he can say he loves clone Steele. But decides that it’s better if he gets the company, as a cheap apology for neglecting him. But he’ll have to earn it yada. So Clone Steele goes off ok the adventure, collecting waifus to try and feel the void of love that he never got from Vic, developing a drinking problem along the way. No matter how many women he slept with, how much they told him they loved him and how many times he’s fallen in love, how much he drank to ease it all. It never helped. He wakes up to a different lover just as jaded as he was before. He does love his girlfriends and lovers. But often finds himself battling internally, often distancing himself from them.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I actually don't mind Steele's backstory. Instead of hating being the rich guy's kid I fully embrace it.

Reactions: ShySquare