Werewolf form

Jackson Foxglove

Nov 13, 2016
Somewhere in space
In the Halloween event, I found a pretty hot scene involving werewolf transformation. As a huge werewolf fan I was disappointed to find out you lost the form after you exit the dream. So my question is, can you actually become a werewolf outside of the dream? Or, heck, just an anthro wolf at all. The transformation items only seem to give me the ears, tail and dick. Is it possible to transform completely into a wolf/wolf-morph, like Cale?

ElAcechador

May 7, 2016
In the Halloween event, I found a pretty hot scene involving werewolf transformation. As a huge werewolf fan I was disappointed to find out you lost the form after you exit the dream. So my question is, can you actually become a werewolf outside of the dream? Or, heck, just an anthro wolf at all. The transformation items only seem to give me the ears, tail and dick. Is it possible to transform completely into a wolf/wolf-morph, like Cale?

There's no "proper" werewolf form, the one in the event is just a specific Wolf-morph build. You can apply it by manually by pressing F12, opening the web console while in-game and typing this :
Code:
Scenes.Halloween.HW = new Halloween();
Scenes.Halloween.WerewolfTF();
Note that whatever equipment weapon and armor you're wearing at the time will be destroyed and replaced by a Werewolf hide and Werewolf claws, respectively, which have 0 ATK and DEF (but +2 static generation and +2 back scratching power), so you'll want to swap those out.

The knot you get recieves an invalid value when you do that, though, which means the game won't let you save (not that this is a problem per se, since you were never supposed to be able to save like this). You can fix that by resetting the knot like this :
Code:
TF.ItemEffects.SetKnot(player, {value: true});

Frankly, while others have said the opposite, there aren't really any good ways to get an actual wolf-morph. Lobos, Canis and Vulpinix all tend to give you a canine-morph character, but while I'd never noticed, it's true how none of them ever actually give you fur (which would appear as SetBody).

Canis
SetTongue => dog (30%)
SetCock => dog (40%)
SetKnot (40%)
SetCover (40%)
RemHorn (20%)
RemAntenna (20%)
SetEars => dog (40%)
SetTail => dog (40%)
IncDex => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncSpi => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncCha => 25 by steps of 1 (30%)
DecInt => 10 by steps of 1 (20%)
IdealTone (20%)
IncCockLen => 20 by steps of 2 (40%)
IncCockThk => 5 by steps of 1 (40%)
Lobos
SetCock => wolf (40%)
SetKnot (40%)
SetCover (40%)
RemHorn (20%)
RemAntenna (20%)
SetEars => wolf (40%)
SetTail => wolf (40%)
IncStr => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncSta => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncDex => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncSpi => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
DecLib => 15 by steps of 1 (10%)
DecCha => 10 by steps of 1 (10%)
DecFem => -0.7 by steps of 0.1 (10%)
IncTone => 0.8 by steps of 0.1 (10%)
DecHips => 5 by steps of 1 (20%)
IncCockLen => 24 by steps of 2 (40%)
IncCockThk => 6 by steps of 1 (40%)
Vulpinix
SetCock => fox (40%)
SetKnot (40%)
SetCover (40%)
RemHorn (20%)
RemAntenna (20%)
SetEars => fox (40%)
SetTail => fox (40%)
IncSta => 25 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncDex => 35 by steps of 1 (40%)
IncInt => 30 by steps of 1 (40%)
DecStr => 10 by steps of 1 (20%)
DecSpi => 15 by steps of 1 (10%)
IdealTone (20%)
DecHips => 2 by steps of 2 (20%)
DecBreastSize => 6 by steps of 2 (40%)
SetIdealCockLen => 19 by steps of 2 (30%)
SetIdealCockThk => 4 by steps of 1 (30%)

Jackson Foxglove

Nov 13, 2016
Somewhere in space
There's no "proper" werewolf form, the one in the event is just a specific Wolf-morph build. You can apply it by manually by pressing F12, opening the web console while in-game and typing this :
Code:
Scenes.Halloween.HW = new Halloween();
Scenes.Halloween.WerewolfTF();
Note that whatever equipment weapon and armor you're wearing at the time will be destroyed and replaced by a Werewolf hide and Werewolf claws, respectively, which have 0 ATK and DEF (but +2 static generation and +2 back scratching power), so you'll want to swap those out.

The knot you get recieves an invalid value when you do that, though, which means the game won't let you save (not that this is a problem per se, since you were never supposed to be able to save like this). You can fix that by resetting the knot like this :
Code:
TF.ItemEffects.SetKnot(player, {value: true});

Frankly, while others have said the opposite, there aren't really any good ways to get an actual wolf-morph. Lobos, Canis and Vulpinix all tend to give you a canine-morph character, but while I'd never noticed, it's true how none of them ever actually give you fur (which would appear as SetBody).

This seems to have solved my issue completely, thank you! Oddly setting the knot value to true made me unable to save, I had to set it false to fix it. Aside from that, perfect! Thank you again.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Looks like this was a bug. It's fixed on git now, otherwise wait for the (eventual) cumulative update.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Yeah, speaking of...

Any chances for lycanthrophy to be in the "main" game?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Probably when one of our great FoE writers (or Alder) write it then we even greater Alder code it. Since it was made for Halloween then maybe it would be made into out of halloween content too. Porbably with some interesting perks of been werewolf.

ElAcechador

May 7, 2016
Looks like this was a bug. It's fixed on git now, otherwise wait for the (eventual) cumulative update.
Never suspected it might come from the setter itself, I thought it was an oversight from that specific scene which, since it's both a timed event and because you're not supposed to save while it's active, didn't really need fixing. I'd have reported it sooner if I'd known. :confused:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Never suspected it might come from the setter itself, I thought it was an oversight from that specific scene which, since it's both a timed event and because you're not supposed to save while it's active, didn't really need fixing. I'd have reported it sooner if I'd known. :confused:
Just assume that anything that crashes is a bug (unless you are doing direct scene calling out of order - and even then, it probably doesn't hurt to put in safeguards).