wen Brandy or Beatrice xpac

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
is that in the pipework? As their number 1 fan I have been waiting for them to get their moment.
I've also been away for awhile and didn't see anything.
so...what's good?

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
Yeah, I've been waiting on Brandy for a while, too. A lot of characters feel a little forgotten/unfinished, but you can't even do all of the things that there are buttons in the UI for with Brandy. And according to the source code for the last public build, those are just placeholder buttons that never actually do anything. Brandy actually feels incomplete as she sits, as opposed to just 'unfinished/could be expanded upon in future.'

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
When they're good and ready :p Gotta remember that the character creators/writers have lives themselves and can only devote so much time and effort into their projects.

of course. I was just asking if it was on the ol' bulletin board yet.
somethin' to look forward to.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
They are both being worked on. Hugs has the Brandy X-Pack in the works and you can view its progress if you head to his thread where you can clearly see it in the WIP column.

As for Beatrice. Well she herself isnt going to get solo attention. No, that would be too little. She and her whole family are jumping in on the fun this time around!!! Tacit has been working pretty damn hard on it for awhile now and im certainly not gonna rush him. Last i asked Tacit, he said the pack was somewhere around the 40-50% complete range, but dont quote me on that i may be wrong now.

So yea, you got stuff to look forward to.

Reactions: Tacit

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
They are both being worked on. Hugs has the Brandy X-Pack in the works and you can view its progress if you head to his thread where you can clearly see it in the WIP column.

As for Beatrice. Well she herself isnt going to get solo attention. No, that would be too little. She and her whole family are jumping in on the fun this time around!!! Tacit has been working pretty damn hard on it for awhile now and im certainly not gonna rush him. Last i asked Tacit, he said the pack was somewhere around the 40-50% complete range, but dont quote me on that i may be wrong now.

Hell yea Brandy! But uh...the Beatrice's family thing worries me just a little. But TiTS has been pretty cool about avoiding Nice Time for Roo (mostly) so I'll just wait until it's out lol

Reactions: Tacit

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
but you can't even do all of the things that there are buttons in the UI for with Brandy. And according to the source code for the last public build, those are just placeholder buttons that never actually do anything. '
this is one issue with this game that i have always seen, there are buttons that tease you for things you can never do which ALWAYS results in someone coming to the forum asking how to do this specific thing, I.E: saendra throbb, it shouldnt be an option if you cant even do it, there is literally no point besides to annoy everyone.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Personally I'm lookin forward to Beatrice cutie of a daughter, from the pics of the character I've seen I'm totally into that seeing as there's a not a whole lot of characters in the TiTSverse who have itty bitty titties XD

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
this is one issue with this game that i have always seen, there are buttons that tease you for things you can never do.

Which is also funny since nothing is really guaranteed is it?
The person writing it could easily just quit the project; or lose motivation for the character. Putting options that literally might never have a function.

Aleks

Jan 29, 2016
Last time I asked tacit he said he had already 43'000 words for the expansion, this was 24th of november

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Which is also funny since nothing is really guaranteed is it?
The person writing it could easily just quit the project; or lose motivation for the character. Putting options that literally might never have a function.

The most known one is on Saendra with a throbb option. Savin just put that there to tease us and also say FU to people lol