Weird Time Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarGemX

May 19, 2022
I was recently playing the game and trying to get some of the kids and using the maternity option in the nursery to skip to the end of the pregnancy, but once I finished the clock in the left side of the screen suddnly had a very long sequence of numbers that covered the actual clock. Has this happened to anyone else? Even the save files show this. Putting my save as evidence.

Attachments

• T-Elos (H) - 7Hrs 4.799999999999272Mins, 513 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 4

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
This was most likely caused by the pregincubation time for the pregnancy getting a decimal added to it. They should not have any but there have been various time bugs over the last few months that could have corrupted it. I added code to the maternity functions that should deal with it if any other pregnancies have the same issue. If you had a save from before you used maternity it would be helpful so I can test out my changes with a real case.

I fixed the minutes on the file you sent me and attached it. If you need to fix a newer one I can tell you the console command to do so or fix the file for you.

Attachments

• T-Elos (H) - 7Hrs 9Mins, 513 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.