Weird racial scoring?

Ein

Mar 12, 2022
Attempting to get myself classified as a phoenix, but am getting overridden with harpy with both being at the same percentages. Noticed that a lapine face (which I have) counts towards the harpy score, which I found a bit odd. Not sure if it's an error or just my personal bias though.

Untitled.png

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I notice Harpy has both 'Avian Face' and 'Human, Human Masked, Naleen or Lapine', which makes it impossible to get 100%.

They're so similar that it's almost inevitable that they'd be the same value. Maybe Foxfire color should be +2.

Ein

Mar 12, 2022
I notice Harpy has both 'Avian Face' and 'Human, Human Masked, Naleen or Lapine', which makes it impossible to get 100%.

They're so similar that it's almost inevitable that they'd be the same value. Maybe Foxfire color should be +2.
It makes sense that the coloration would be a major factor. I also think it's a bit odd to have avian faces count towards the harpy score considering their face tend more towards human traditionally speaking, or at the very least just non-avian. I'm essentially trying to make myself into a bunny/phoenix-harpy with the transformatives I'm using.