Weird Inventory Consumable Bug

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
1: Go into inventory screen.
2: Use a consumable item, do not press "Next".
3: Press the button to bring up the save/load menu.
4: Press "Back" to exit the save/load menu and return to the event text of the consumable you used.
5: Now press "Next" to return to the inventory menu.
6: Exit the inventory menu.
Result: The text of the consumable you just used is still up, but the image of the item is gone, and there is no "Next" button. In fact, the only buttons available are the "Return to Main Menu" button, and the "Save/Load Menu" button (though you still can't save), neither of which clear the consumable text, as well as the button under your Portrait image when fully maximized, which takes you to the Appearance menu, through which you can resume normal gameplay.

So yeah, not a terrible impressive bug. It's so obscure that you would almost have to be deliberately trying to trigger it, and it's not even a complete game lock since you can get out of it through the portrait Appearance menu shortcut. But I figure you'd want to know about it anyway.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
1: Go into inventory screen.
2: Use a consumable item, do not press "Next".
3: Press the button to bring up the save/load menu.
4: Press "Back" to exit the save/load menu and return to the event text of the consumable you used.
5: Now press "Next" to return to the inventory menu.
6: Exit the inventory menu.
Result: The text of the consumable you just used is still up, but the image of the item is gone, and there is no "Next" button. In fact, the only buttons available are the "Return to Main Menu" button, and the "Save/Load Menu" button (though you still can't save), neither of which clear the consumable text, as well as the button under your Portrait image when fully maximized, which takes you to the Appearance menu, through which you can resume normal gameplay.

So yeah, not a terrible impressive bug. It's so obscure that you would almost have to be deliberately trying to trigger it, and it's not even a complete game lock since you can get out of it through the portrait Appearance menu shortcut. But I figure you'd want to know about it anyway.
There's currently a lot of inventory bugs from what I've been seeing that involve the main menu. There's one I'm opting not to report that allows you to travel while overencumbered.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Here with an actual complaint.

The Nyrean Guards don't accept Savicite, saying that they can easily find it around the place. Savicite cannot be found on Myrellion(implying some kind of savicite mine), and in addition, no matter how large the collection is, it cannot be used to bribe past the guards.

This is moreover just irritating and an overall inaccuracy. Savicite should have more of a reaction, and potentially allow you to bribe your way in besides using the Plat 190.