Weird Glitch (pics attached)

FireSock

May 19, 2019
My character does not show up in the Party screen.

Instead, Kinu does. There's no class icon, and her profile lists her as being level 1 with 2s in each stat.

My character, Ras, does have an accurate description and loaded spells, but since my character isn't listed as a party member, that means my character can't fight. Which means that every battle ends in a loss the moment it begins. This has made this character file basically unplayable.

Circumstances leading up to this: Kiyoko had just had her second child, and I was visiting her in the astral plane. I was in a conversation with Kinu when my computer started doing Weird Bullshit and I had to reboot. I quickly exited the astral plane mid-conversation and saved my game before rebooting the computer. When I got back on, this weird glitch was happening.

If anyone knows how I can fix this, that would be great. Ras was level 4 and max progress with every quest, and I don't want to start over again.

Attachments

• WeirdShit2.png
    WeirdShit2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • WeirdShotB.png
    WeirdShotB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

FireSock

May 19, 2019
As in I could literally just walk down to the exit. Possibly another glitch?

I just checked- I don't have any autosaves for Ras.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hmm yeah it seems there might be a bug around playing as Kinu in the Astral Plane. I'll look into it.

In the meantime you can open the browser console and try typing
Code:
PlayerParty.members = [pc, cait, brint];
and then hit enter.

FireSock

May 19, 2019
It worked! But now the map's gone for no apparent reason.

(Thanks for the tow to the right subforum, by the way)