Weight Gain Games

Moo Cow

What are some good functional weight gain focused games that aren't dead/abandoned? The few that I found are pretty much either dead with little to no content or barely playable. Would love some suggestions and if they have other transformatives that's a plus, I would just like ones where weight gain is more of a thing than it is in TiTS or CoC, where it's barely a thing at all.

DragonBlood495

Feb 23, 2018
have you tried Nimin on FA or Fetish Master with its weight gain mod? noones fatty text adventured has been finished but it has pretty good fatty content on FA

Moo Cow

I have played Nimin, pretty solid game but a bit lacking in content and also kind of limiting in what you can do. Don't think I've done Fetish Master, let alone with a weight gain mod. Looking it up it looks like it requires a lot of set up. What files am I supposed to download or is recommended?

DragonBlood495

Feb 23, 2018
I have played Nimin, pretty solid game but a bit lacking in content and also kind of limiting in what you can do. Don't think I've done Fetish Master, let alone with a weight gain mod. Looking it up it looks like it requires a lot of set up. What files am I supposed to download or is recommended?

honestly its fairly easy setup and honestly I will have to check myself again

Moo Cow

Ah, I've tried this one. Couldn't get into it because it felt like I was playing it wrong and it was really easy to lose all your weight. Possible I was playing a bugged or incomplete version or something, not sure. I'll give it another go though.