Ways to make Credits?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Aside from the usual route (Breedwell Incubators and Sperm Donating), what are ways to earn Credits in the game, that doesn't rely on save scumming (Betting at Uveto, Zheng Shi).

Credit is quite hard to come by, especially before you get to Myrellion and Zheng Shi. Even more so if you don't plan on going for the Breedwell route. The only was I know is selling dropped items and maybe getting lucky with the Raskvell scavengers, selling the stuff they sold you.

Also, playing a Taur Male blocked you from Breedwell, so there goes the Sperm Donating route too.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't think you're really getting away from random drops, especially from the first few planets. The optimization is knowing which enemies/drops to target.
FIRST-14: Gryvain Techies can drop DracoGuard, worth 600. The 5K Credits you can get from reporting FIRST-14's location to SteeleTech helps the early-game cash situation.

Tavros: I hear you can make a decent amount of money at Beth's Broads, but it starts low and increases the more you do it. It has a cooldown, so you can't do it in rapid succession.

Mhen'ga: Vanae Spears are by far the most valuable dropped items. You can't sell them for anywhere near their actual value on Mhen'ga, so I usually store them until I've recruited Anno. If you're lucky, you might come across a Strange Egg, which can be sold to V-Ko.

Tarkus: The Eastern area (near the Taxi station) only has Goo Girls and Sex Bots. If you have enough Intelligence (20?) you can harvest Grey Goo Microbots. They're not worth much individually, but they are guaranteed and stack. Sex Bots can drop Hammer Shields. You can get Spunkshrooms/Slutshrroms/Motherhusks as Rare Drops from any enemy, which are worth quite a bit.

Myrellion: I don't usually farm for cash here. The enemies that have decent drops are too annoying to fight. I just level up vs Wetraxxel and Wetra Hounds. You can find Strange Eggs in the Deep Caves.

Uveto: You can go looking for Savicite & Lucinite. If you have a Nog'wich Leash, you have double the chance of finding Savicite (Still super low). Only Korgonne have valuable items on their drop list, but I'm fairly certain Crude Jewelry and Savicite are Rare Drops from anything. You can also take the 'Towelgirl/boy' job at the Stadium, if you're into prostituting yourself to a bunch of futas. It has no cooldown, though. Edit: As of 0.9.032(?), the job can only be done once/day.

Zheng Shi: Beat up the Mining Robots. Don't release the Slaves until you have as much money as you want. The Slavebreakers and Slave Orgies greatly reduce the appearance of the Mining Robots. The addition of Sophora makes this somewhat harder, unless you do it before defeating the Shock Hopper and avoid the Jumpers. I don't know if Running from the Jumpers counts toward activating Sophora or just Defeating them. The Zheng Shi RFID Badge prevents Mining Robots from automatically initiating combat, but you can still attack them. It does make it easy to accidentally walk past the Robots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

gloristeed

Oct 20, 2022
Also, playing a Taur Male blocked you from Breedwell, so there goes the Sperm Donating route too.
Just take 4-5(5 for full goo body) Galomax pills it has a appearance option function for to increasing/decreasing leg count whenever you want.

aps

Oct 29, 2015
You can also equip a Bimboleum Defense System and with enough shields (I think over 254) you'll auto win the fight with Dr. Lash from lust damage proc'd as soon as your shields drop.

Since this isn't an intended gameplay victory, the game awards you something like a million credits and then resets Dr. Lash to his normal state as though you never angered him.

However, just from running around level grinding to make the fights easier, I quickly got up to like 400 000 credits without really even thinking about it, and then later ended up getting enough credits to give Paige new eyes and replace someone else's arm, and I think a few other very expensive options even without the sort of cheaty way with Dr. Lash. Uveto and Zheng Shi have very pricey loot most of the time, especially the Zheng Shi weapon and armor drops, and if Anno is on your ship she'll buy everything from you at 85% list price, which IIRC is the best offer in the game, especially since you can sell her anything, unlike most vendors who only buy their specialization if they buy anything at all.

Reactions: Gobbosquig

Renji

Nov 19, 2022
Invest in the power of CUM!!!! Take a lot of Fertie+ Pills and head over to Breedwell. The higher your virility the more credit you earn... well until you hit the cap but thats still a lot of credits!

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
You can also equip a Bimboleum Defense System and with enough shields (I think over 254) you'll auto win the fight with Dr. Lash from lust damage proc'd as soon as your shields drop.

Since this isn't an intended gameplay victory, the game awards you something like a million credits and then resets Dr. Lash to his normal state as though you never angered him.

However, just from running around level grinding to make the fights easier, I quickly got up to like 400 000 credits without really even thinking about it, and then later ended up getting enough credits to give Paige new eyes and replace someone else's arm, and I think a few other very expensive options even without the sort of cheaty way with Dr. Lash. Uveto and Zheng Shi have very pricey loot most of the time, especially the Zheng Shi weapon and armor drops, and if Anno is on your ship she'll buy everything from you at 85% list price, which IIRC is the best offer in the game, especially since you can sell her anything, unlike most vendors who only buy their specialization if they buy anything at all.
Who's arm?