Ways to increase height or general size.

GodKingVivec

May 27, 2016
was originally gonna try to post this as a question... but... not really a general discussion forum here sooo....
Any way, if theres not a way to simply increase ones height and size, id like to suggest a mod or item to change that. I like being a towering giant of a person most of the time in my CoC plays, even if it was only cosmetic, the idea of being a whole person taller than everyone else was kind of my thing lol. so far in TiTs ive decided to make a Tionishia (yeah yeah... i know, every anime freak has at least one waifu, ok?) character and even at 7 feet she feels rather short to me... But even then I also like being big as a dragon, or cow girl character and would like some method of getting bigger, i mean look at that dude in the New Texas barn! Has there even been any explanation for that dude!? Dudes a colossus! But if Im being stupid and there already is a way that doesnt make you like transform into another race or require save editing Id like to know. Thanks in advance.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well, there's the event on Poe A that can give you another 12 inches of height. I believe it's wearing the armour that does that to you.

GodKingVivec

May 27, 2016
yeah but isnt all that stuff transformative in some way? idk if the armor thing would work for me, cuz i set it to the max starting height which I believe is exactly 7 feet. sigh... until Fen adds such a thing I guess im doomed to be short... (relatively speaking)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
yeah but isnt all that stuff transformative in some way? idk if the armor thing would work for me, cuz i set it to the max starting height which I believe is exactly 7 feet. sigh... until Fen adds such a thing I guess im doomed to be short... (relatively speaking)
The armor makes you 7 feet tall if you are under 7 feet tall and makes you one foot taller if you are 7 feet tall or taller. Of course it will work on you.

Reactions: GodKingVivec

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Starting as a half-leithan lets you set your starting height to 108 inches (nine feet, I believe), after which you can just turn human with Terran Treats. Full GaloMax use lets you become 12 feet, but then you're goo forever. The Poe A height increase still works with goo height though, letting you reach 13 feet, or 3.05 meters.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I didn't really, that's just the number I recalled from the appearance screen, and probably incorrectly. I haven't had an opportunity to play TiTS for close to a month or so, and can't check it now either.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I didn't really, that's just the number I recalled from the appearance screen, and probably incorrectly. I haven't had an opportunity to play TiTS for close to a month or so, and can't check it now either.
You know that there are measurement converters on the net, right?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
No offense meant or anything, but this seems like a pretty pointless derailment, and all methods for growing taller seem to have been mentioned or linked to.