War in Myrellion side mission

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
So ive been trying to finish all the side missions in Mryellion but i cant seem to finish the war in myrellion side mission.

Could you guy help a fellow player out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Blowing up or rather triggering both sides use nukes isn't typical solution to their war as it's merely one of possible aftereffects of Kara Quest 2. More intended solution as said above are still WIP.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Nnnnot so much as ending the war as it is a cheap shortcut when you think about it. Practical? Yes war ends. Theoretical, you miss out on a looot of good stuff (We already know that of course). The morality in this case outweighs the practical side in hindsight.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
@Endwar , you know better. If the seeds of Chaos or the Xenos are sown onto a planet and take root, no matter how much you cut down the tree that grows you can never truly kill it. It's roots have sunk deep into the ground, and from them the tree will continue to regrow. When that happens, you must burn the earth so deep that the roots themselves are destroyed. Morality ends when duty begins. That is exterminatus.

But back on course and talking about the actual topic, I am technically correct, and as we all know from Futurama, that is the best kind of correct. Yes, you technically lose out on everything the planet has to offer, but on the other hand... No, I can't really think of anything. Don't nuke the planet, just wait for them to finish the quest, lol.