Wanna chat?

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So I'm kinda stuck at home after my accident. pretty much I was just wondering if anybody wanted to chat? It can be about whatever, I'm just really bored

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So I'm kinda stuck at home after my accident. pretty much I was just wondering if anybody wanted to chat? It can be about whatever, I'm just really bored

Whatup, buttercup? Mind if I ask what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Unfortunatly not much, I'm still pretty much stuck at home  and getting bored. what about you? Is there anything interesting in the out side world?

Nope, lol. Other than experimenting in the revamp mod and helping people in Monster Hunter and Dark Souls, there isn't much going on in my life.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
What you doing in the revamp?

Hm? I just play the game and experiment on the different transformations and requirements for ascension perks. For example, just unlocking and breezing through all the dungeons in the game gets you about 8 ascension perks per game, so that comes in handy if you're grinding for the ascension perks.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Hm? I just play the game and experiment on the different transformations and requirements for ascension perks. For example, just unlocking and breezing through all the dungeons in the game gets you about 8 ascension perks per game, so that comes in handy if you're grinding for the ascension perks.

Cool