Wait till the game is "finished"

Bladesdelta9

Oct 15, 2016
For people who want to go through the nightmare of rewriting the game just wait for it to be "finished" so when the time comes for people are allowed to make mods for the game they can do it if they want to

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Technically, mods had already been made for the game... but you they just had to keep updating the mods to match the new versions being released.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Why rewrite stuff other people put hours or days into writing for the benefit of others? Do you honestly not care what they make? Just make your own stuff at that point, diverge from the game and make your own setting.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Oh, guess I'll wait for the game to be finished before writing more stuff. /s

Ohhh, you meant modding. Well that's just a given.

Last edited:

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I think what he's saying is for people to wait until the game is done for people to start making mods for the game, like the revamp mod or *shudders* Xianxia. Not like mods like those will ever be particularly welcome by the devs, especially if one popped up for TiTS.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I think what he's saying is for people to wait until the game is done for people to start making mods for the game, like the revamp mod or *shudders* Xianxia. Not like mods like those will ever be particularly welcome by the devs, especially if one popped up for TiTS.
What's wrong with Xianxia?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I believe he went on a vitriol-filled rant against Riya after staff members told him to stop.

Vitriol-filled rant is pretty much the main reason anyone gets banned, if you stand down after you're warned by the staff they'll usually go easy on you, if you keep going you get the ban hammer like Kaiser (or however whatshisface name was spelled) also did.

Aside from that I don't remember anyone getting anything worse than a warning for shenanigans.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Vitriol-filled rant is pretty much the main reason anyone gets banned, if you stand down after you're warned by the staff they'll usually go easy on you, if you keep going you get the ban hammer.

Yeah it takes a lot of smacktalk to get yourself banned from the Forum.