Voln: R-18 Visual Novel RPG Thoughts?

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
When I tried the demo, I enjoyed the gameplay and some art(the Jynx-lookin' thing that pops up shortly into the game excluded, she was grotesque and bordering on comical) but the dialogue was atrocious. It really drained the experience and I couldn't enjoy it unless I blocked it out or ignored it.

Apr 6, 2016
@Miscellaneous Forum Viewer
What are you talking about?
I only played a real early demo of it, things likely changed but when I played it the second character they introduced was straight outta uncanny valley. It's likely the dialogue had received some work since then but when I saw it I was not a fan.

If you mean in a general sense, I am talking about the game that shares the title of this thread and that the OP was talking about.

Apple_Mans

Jul 2, 2017
I only played a real early demo of it, things likely changed but when I played it the second character they introduced was straight outta uncanny valley.
dunno about any of that. The one I played cam out 2 weeks ago. sounds like it was crap but if so its come a long way, imo.

And i am original poster :p

Apr 6, 2016
dunno about any of that. The one I played cam out 2 weeks ago. sounds like it was crap but if so its come a long way, imo.

And i am original poster :p
I played it back when the creator guy first posted so it's likely it has. I may have to give it a more recent examination to improve my opinion on it.

Apple_Mans

Jul 2, 2017
I played it back when the creator guy first posted so it's likely it has. I may have to give it a more recent examination to improve my opinion on it.
Maybe wait for the nex one?Hes redoing so many things, but i would follow the project if I was interested. (several of my friends are doing this.)