Voice type

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
Hey so yeah, I've noticed some "issues" that might just be because of me.

but i remember there being 4 "voice" types, the normal/lusty one, a corrupt one, a bimbo one and a chaste one.

however it seems like there's some issue for me atleast where the voice type always pick normal champ or lusty i dunno if that's one.

for example, the lupine duo in harvest valley, i remember the fight button resulting in something like "like i dont bend over for just anyone gosh" for bimbo's. And "we're hardly going to give in to your demands" for chaste champions.

however, im playing a pexighast with -10 libido (reserved) and virgin, im not blue balled and i got 0 fertility aswell.
but my response to that is that of the lusty champion.

now this might seem like a non-issue, but on my other bimbo female its the same.

i dont know why it happened all of a sudden. It's like the game skips the check, as my 100% corrupt champ also has the same response. And its only in some encounters.

have there been changes to this?

edit: i think my question is this, what affects the voice checks. Like does it look at stuff like cum output, dick size etc.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hey so yeah, I've noticed some "issues" that might just be because of me.

but i remember there being 4 "voice" types, the normal/lusty one, a corrupt one, a bimbo one and a chaste one.

however it seems like there's some issue for me atleast where the voice type always pick normal champ or lusty i dunno if that's one.

for example, the lupine duo in harvest valley, i remember the fight button resulting in something like "like i dont bend over for just anyone gosh" for bimbo's. And "we're hardly going to give in to your demands" for chaste champions.

however, im playing a pexighast with -10 libido (reserved) and virgin, im not blue balled and i got 0 fertility aswell.
but my response to that is that of the lusty champion.

now this might seem like a non-issue, but on my other bimbo female its the same.

i dont know why it happened all of a sudden. It's like the game skips the check, as my 100% corrupt champ also has the same response. And its only in some encounters.

have there been changes to this?

edit: i think my question is this, what affects the voice checks. Like does it look at stuff like cum output, dick size etc.
So the actual four personalities are Dark Knight, Champion, Bimbo, and Cunning. "Chaste" and "Lusty" aren't it.

Bimbo is if your character is, well, a bimbo. Took bimbo brew, either permanently or temporarily-but-hasn't-worn-off-yet, or drank from unpurified Queen Nyzerrah's tits. If you're a bimbo, you get the bimbo dialogue, which is the "I don't bend over for just anyone" line.

If you're not a bimbo and you are a Dark Knight - your corruption has gone over 75 without having gone back below 25 - then you get the Dark Knight dialogue, which is usually the hardass/asshole line. In this case, that's "You'll be submitting to me" etc.

If you're not a bimbo or a Dark Knight and your Cunning is over 2/3 of the maximum potential Cunning stat for your level, you get the Cunning dialogue, which tends to be either jokey-joke stuff (especially puns) or clever stuff. In this case, that line is smirking, shrugging, and saying that you're going to do this the hard way. Balak, the scene's writer, did something unusual by having the game check for Cunning before Bimbo or DK, when usually that check comes afterward in the priority list.

Finally, if you aren't a bimbo, aren't a corrupt jerk, and don't have high Cunning, you get Champion dialogue, which is supposed to be adventure-hero/ine stuff. It can also be horny; not being corrupt doesn't mean you're chaste. In this particular case, the Champion dialogue is the "hardly going to give in to your demands" line.

If you're getting the bimbo dialogue, that means your character is a bimbo. Bimbo check comes before corruption check, because we stan our sweet honey-brained queen, so if your 100% corrupt character is also a bimbo, she'll talk like a bimbo. If the character isn't a bimbo somehow, then that's a bug. But you can check for whether you're a bimbo in your perks, I believe.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
So the actual four personalities are Dark Knight, Champion, Bimbo, and Cunning. "Chaste" and "Lusty" aren't it.

Bimbo is if your character is, well, a bimbo. Took bimbo brew, either permanently or temporarily-but-hasn't-worn-off-yet, or drank from unpurified Queen Nyzerrah's tits. If you're a bimbo, you get the bimbo dialogue, which is the "I don't bend over for just anyone" line.

If you're not a bimbo and you are a Dark Knight - your corruption has gone over 75 without having gone back below 25 - then you get the Dark Knight dialogue, which is usually the hardass/asshole line. In this case, that's "You'll be submitting to me" etc.

If you're not a bimbo or a Dark Knight and your Cunning is over 2/3 of the maximum potential Cunning stat for your level, you get the Cunning dialogue, which tends to be either jokey-joke stuff (especially puns) or clever stuff. In this case, that line is smirking, shrugging, and saying that you're going to do this the hard way. Balak, the scene's writer, did something unusual by having the game check for Cunning before Bimbo or DK, when usually that check comes afterward in the priority list.

Finally, if you aren't a bimbo, aren't a corrupt jerk, and don't have high Cunning, you get Champion dialogue, which is supposed to be adventure-hero/ine stuff. It can also be horny; not being corrupt doesn't mean you're chaste. In this particular case, the Champion dialogue is the "hardly going to give in to your demands" line.

If you're getting the bimbo dialogue, that means your character is a bimbo. Bimbo check comes before corruption check, because we stan our sweet honey-brained queen, so if your 100% corrupt character is also a bimbo, she'll talk like a bimbo. If the character isn't a bimbo somehow, then that's a bug. But you can check for whether you're a bimbo in your perks, I believe.
Thanks! and with that i found the "issue" all the characters i've experienced this on has very high cunning. Even the bimbo one.
and it also explains that encounter with the lupine duo. And its kinda stupid of me using that as a reference when its one of the apparently rare ones with a different take on dialogue.

thanks for the help, and sorry for the un-readable thread i made. Should probably have slept before making it hah.

have a great day. I just tested it, and it works like you explained.

Reactions: Alypia

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I didn't even know there was a fourth! Since it's not really talked about at all even on the wiki. I usually play with max Cunning so figured that was just Champion. So what you're saying is if you have high Cunning and high Corruption, most of the time Dark Knight persona will override the Cunning? Interesting.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I didn't even know there was a fourth! Since it's not really talked about at all even on the wiki. I usually play with max Cunning so figured that was just Champion. So what you're saying is if you have high Cunning and high Corruption, most of the time Dark Knight persona will override the Cunning? Interesting.
Yep! Priority goes:

If bimbo, then bimbo. If not bimbo and corrupted, then DK. If not bimbo or corrupted, but high Cunning, then Cunning. Else, Champion.

Cunning is not accounted for as frequently as the others; it's usually just an opportunity to give Good Bean Champ a moment to do something clever, notice something, have an insight, make an awful pun, etc., and otherwise Cunning Champ is Good Bean Champ.