[VN] Tyrant Quest Ch.1 free Beta release!

Mifey

May 19, 2019
318637_bannerv2.png

Overview:
The Dark Lord has been revived, and he means to have revenge on those who sealed him--by any means necessary. He will rebuild his power one wench at a time, and if he chooses the right woman for his next consort, the free nations may finally fall at his feet. But there are other powers that would see him sealed away once more, and if he isn't careful, they might just have their way...

Developer: Mifey [Patreon] - [Discord]
Version: Chapter 1 Beta
Language: English

Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Monster girl, Harem, Fantasy, Titfuck, Anal sex, Big tits, Big ass, Creampie, Ahegao, Animated, Monster, Vanilla, Torture

DOWNLOAD:
Win64: LETSUPLOAD - ANONFILE - MEGA - UPFILE - NOPY
Win32: LETSUPLOAD - ANONFILE - MEGA - UPFILE - NOPY

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png Title.png

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
So, Overwhored? Does this mean we'll finally find out what was sealed in that temple?

Mifey

May 19, 2019
Maybe, I don't know, never played Overwhored myself, but saw that comparison being made many times in the past days, haha.
I guess bad guy stories kind of use a similar trope. :p

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Maybe, I don't know, never played Overwhored myself, but saw that comparison being made many times in the past days, haha.
I guess bad guy stories kind of use a similar trope. :p

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/overwhored Basically the big bad evil guy is resurrected early and gets revenge by enslaving the heroes who killed him off. It started off promising, stalled for a while, and then got a rushed ending so the crew could use what they learned to make a new game. It's been around almost as long as CoC so it's pretty well known.

Reactions: Mifey