[VN] Rise of the White Flower [Ch. 1.0] [NecroBunnyStudios]

Necro Bunny Studios

Mar 27, 2020
Brazil
www.patreon.com
613838_promo2.jpg

Overview:

Follow the story of Catherine Belrose, a commoner that has just graduated from the Academy of Magic in the capital of the Empire. While her training has made her into an elite in the Empire, studying in a school meant for nobles has left her with a soul-crushing debt to repay.

Knowing that the only way she can get as much cash as she needs is by joining the Adventurers Guild, an organization that employs mercenaries to deal with the ever-present threat of monsters, she does just that. But, there are those that do not want to see her succeed, and she is going to have to work hard for everything she aims to achieve.

Guide Catherine in this epic quest, join forces with dozens of like-minded adventurers and embark on many adventures. And while you are at it, discover how deeply the corruption runs in the heart of the empire, discover the secrets of the world of Valarien and it's rich history, uncover dark secrets better left buried in the sands of time, and pursue romance, or just casual sex, with the many companions that will join Catherine on her journey.

Will Catherine be able to pay off her student loan? Or will she fail and become a slave? It is up to you!

Developer: Necro Bunny Studios Patreon - Twitter - Itch.io

Censored: NO

Version: Ch. 1.0

Language: English

Store: Itch.io

Genre/Fetishes:

2DCG, Female Protagonist, Text Based, Fantasy, Ahegao, Futa/Trans, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Vaginal sex

Installation:

1. Extract and run.

We're happy to present the first chapter of our game! So far, it contains around 80k words, 29 CG's, 9 backgrounds, and 6 characters with probably too many facial expressions!

DOWNLOAD

Win: ITCH.IO - MEGA - MEDIAFIRE

Screenshots:
613858_01.png
613861_02.png
613862_03.png
613864_04.png
613867_06.png

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Have to admit, the art style is pretty good.

I am wondering if there will be a money counter though, to say how much money you have at a time and how much debt has been paid off.

Necro Bunny Studios

Mar 27, 2020
Brazil
www.patreon.com
Have to admit, the art style is pretty good.

I am wondering if there will be a money counter though, to say how much money you have at a time and how much debt has been paid off.

Thank you! And yes, there will be! The main focus of our second chapter will be to add a money counter, alongside a host of activities that will take place in between the story events!
There is a lot of features to go with it as well and you can read more about it in this post on our Patreon page, we explained all that we have planned for chapter 2 in there!

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
when i opened this the main menu had nothing to click. i was stuck and had to close the program. tried starting it again same problem

Necro Bunny Studios

Mar 27, 2020
Brazil
www.patreon.com
when i opened this the main menu had nothing to click. i was stuck and had to close the program. tried starting it again same problem

That is really weird! I haven't heard of that happening from anyone before... Hmmm. What OS are you running the game at? And do you happen to see the background of the main menu and hear the music? Or just nothing happens? The main menu has a very quick animation in which the buttons show up.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
That is really weird! I haven't heard of that happening from anyone before... Hmmm. What OS are you running the game at? And do you happen to see the background of the main menu and hear the music? Or just nothing happens? The main menu has a very quick animation in which the buttons show up.
i'm useing windows 10. and i did see the backround. since i had my sound muted at the time i dont know if the music was playing. EDIT: just re downloaded same problem + tested the sound no music.

Last edited:

Necro Bunny Studios

Mar 27, 2020
Brazil
www.patreon.com
i'm useing windows 10. and i did see the backround. since i had my sound muted at the time i dont know if the music was playing. EDIT: just re downloaded same problem + tested the sound no music.

I really don't know what to say. I didn't hear of this happening to anyone else that played the game, so I can only imagine is something specific on your computer. The music is the second thing that is called when the game boots up and if it is not playing that can only mean that either the game files got corrupted somehow when you extracted the game, which is unlikely, or that the game is somehow not to able to create the save files for the preferences, which is the first thing that is done. The only reason I can think for the save files not being generated is the game not having access to the folders it saves to.
Unity calls your computer for its default save path before creating a folder in there to save game info, so perhaps you could try playing the game with administrator mode on? If that doesent fix it, I can only suppose you could try moving the game to another folder, perhaps in another HD, or wonder if your computer doesent have a very different pathing system, perhaps because of the language the OS is in.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but this is just something I have not encountered at all and no one else reported this happening to them. I will do some investigation on my side to try and prevent things like that from happening in the future, but right now I am still at a loss about what is happening.

ambergrain

Mar 29, 2016
Futatiger
Try running the game as an administrator. The game may not have the rights to create files.