Visual Novel recommendations and Starless discussion?

Mikey

May 19, 2016
So I just finished unlocking all the various scenes/endings in Starless, and I thought overall it was a pretty great VN. Sometimes it went a little over the top for my tastes, haha, but it didn't turn me off from it. (Except one ending was pretty awful)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of VNs of this quality with a male lead.
(Coming out on top was another I enjoyed.)

Hetero content works for me, but I most enjoy futa, m/m, femdom, or any sort of dom. So if you have any recommendations for high quality V/Ns let me know! The more free the better, but I'm not afraid to shell out a few bucks if it's worth it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Starless? Yeah, I didn't like it at all, but I'm wondering if that's because I saw the animated version, and it had alot of urination and defecation which very much put me off.

On a related note, there's that Summertime Saga thing being developed. Might wanna check that out, though it's more "involved" than a normal VN, from my experience.

Reactions: Mikey

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Yeah the whole golden shower thing isn't my bag, but it was easy enough to skip over. It pretty much has almost every fetish know to mankind on there so you gotta be careful.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
If extreme femdom is your thing and you want less toilet play, Discipline, Record of a Crusade is by the same makers and doesn't feature that as prominently and it doesnt have scat from what I remember. Now my question is if you wanna play a more subby character or if you wanna play the dom or if you don't care as long as D/s play is in the game. Eiyuu Senki has a lot of things and is decidedly more vanilla, it also features strategic gameplay elements about deploying troops and stuff and I think it has some minor femdom content.

Violated Hero and Monster Girl Quest are of course the most well-known femdom VNs and I just list them for completionist sake.

Taimanin Asagi series (sexy Ninjas and stuff basically) has mutual domming scenes and more "traditional" monsters on girls as you'd expect from japanese eroge.

As for M/M... maybe sweet Pool? https://vndb.org/v1399

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
So I just finished unlocking all the various scenes/endings in Starless, and I thought overall it was a pretty great VN. Sometimes it went a little over the top for my tastes, haha, but it didn't turn me off from it. (Except one ending was pretty awful)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of VNs of this quality with a male lead.
(Coming out on top was another I enjoyed.)

Hetero content works for me, but I most enjoy futa, m/m, femdom, or any sort of dom. So if you have any recommendations for high quality V/Ns let me know! The more free the better, but I'm not afraid to shell out a few bucks if it's worth it.
Try Discipline, Euphoria, and Detective Masochist.