Vibrating Cock Transformation

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to get involved in creating content for TiTS, and I had an idea for a potential first project.

I'd like to create a transformative that adds a "vibrating" flag to your cock. All it would do is change the cock descriptor to mention that it was buzzing or similar, and would just be flavor text.

Does this sound like a good idea? It sounds fairly simple to write, so it seemed like a good first project to get my toes wet.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I'd say it could just get tagged onto the zil male transformations, give them a little extra buzz...
I had to... I'm so sorry.

More seriously, i can see it being similar to the 'nubby' appearance flag, so whilst technically not changing any scenes it would still be referenced?
This coming from a guy who knows nothing about game code so take what I say pinch of salt.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
That's more or less what I had in mind, yeah. Just flavor text with no expectations of new interactions (unless someone decided to write support later, I suppose). It wouldn't change things too radically.

I'm also debating what should cause the vibrations. I'm thinking something like a vibrating cock ring, but I don't know if that's the best way to go about it. It's less invasive than installing a vibrator in your dick, I supppse.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That's more or less what I had in mind, yeah. Just flavor text with no expectations of new interactions (unless someone decided to write support later, I suppose). It wouldn't change things too radically.

I'm also debating what should cause the vibrations. I'm thinking something like a vibrating cock ring, but I don't know if that's the best way to go about it. It's less invasive than installing a vibrator in your dick, I supppse.
Maybe. Would the cock ring fill the appropriate cock slot? I's a thing I believe. Or be something which is only used to kickstart the process? You know, thrown away afterwards.
Btw. You could in the appearance screen, reference it as vibrating when you're hard.
I like the thought of taking a TF which makes your cock vibrate any time you're horny.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Having a transformative implies changing your body to create something new.
A cock ring that makes your cock vibrate would just be an accessory and not a transformative? (mostly becaus it could just be removed on a whim)

A transformative example would be a restructuring of the muscles at the base of the penis causing it to gently vibrate when aroused.
add 'gently vibrating' appearance flag to penis?

Reactions: Zaku

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe. Would the cock ring fill the appropriate cock slot? I's a thing I believe. Or be something which is only used to kickstart the process? You know, thrown away afterwards.
Btw. You could in the appearance screen, reference it as vibrating when you're hard.
I like the thought of taking a TF which makes your cock vibrate any time you're horny.
I hadn't thought of that. I figured it would be permanently attached if it was a cock ring, but I like the idea of a transformative that causes vibrations when you get hard. Also, having it mentioned in the appearance screen is a fantastic idea.

I'm still debating how to explain what's causing it, though. I guess I can fall back on Space Magic and nanobots if need be.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Having a transformative implies changing your body to create something new.
A cock ring that makes your cock vibrate would just be an accessory and not a transformative? (mostly becaus it could just be removed on a whim)

A transformative example would be a restructuring of the muscles at the base of the penis causing it to gently vibrate when aroused.
add 'gently vibrating' appearance flag to penis?
That's perfect! Having the muscles twitch gently when erect would explain the vibrations. Thank you!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I hadn't thought of that. I figured it would be permanently attached if it was a cock ring, but I like the idea of a transformative that causes vibrations when you get hard. Also, having it mentioned in the appearance screen is a fantastic idea.

I'm still debating how to explain what's causing it, though. I guess I can fall back on Space Magic and nanobots if need be.
Always space magic.
Rattle snake pocket pussy? :p
Induced with micro surgeons and stuff.
Maybe something bee themed I dunno.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just throwing this out there, Bruchandus dongs are supposed to vibrate, and are the gateway to mpreg'ing a bruchandus. Although i doubt it was written into the bruchandus trans formative.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I can't say I've heard of the Bruchandus, though I can look that project up later. I'm thinking this would be targeted just to apply that one quality though, so hopefully it won't cause a problem.

Any idea who might be best to sell it, though? I don't want to try to write a new NPC just yet, especially for my first project.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I can't say I've heard of the Bruchandus, though I can look that project up later. I'm thinking this would be targeted just to apply that one quality though, so hopefully it won't cause a problem.

Any idea who might be best to sell it, though? I don't want to try to write a new NPC just yet, especially for my first project.
Maybe Gene. He sells a lot of niche stuff.
If the manufacturer is TamaniCorp maybe Lerris.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe Gene. He sells a lot of niche stuff.
If the manufacturer is TamaniCorp maybe Lerris.
The manufacturer was the other thing I've been debating. I figured once I had a moment I'd check the wiki to help decide.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The manufacturer was the other thing I've been debating. I figured once I had a moment I'd check the wiki to help decide.
Tamani corp deals mostly into stuff that appeals to reproduction.
JoyCo is kind of like space walmarts and usually make simple stuff. Every now and then stuff like Clippex happens though.
Xenogen deals in special modifications. This could fit under that.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/J’ejune_Pharmaceutical
These guys deals with some weird stuff. Often malfunctioning in some way. But not always, take bumpy road as an example. (Though in game description says bumpyroad may lose it's sensitiveness, as a part of the item lore)

Unknown origin could also work, I assume.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Make it give a "Vibrating" flag and make the description mention that it's voluntary, like flexing your cock. You could also write the item so it also gives that flag to vaginas.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Maybe once the cybernetics flag is up, perhaps the cock would be a cybernetic cock

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cybernetics may be oddball WHEN it get ingame finaly in any way and form. It may even barely get ingame at all as subsystem and mroe like just some items/effects that are classifies ans cybernetics.