Verusha, kiro, shade, and ramis

Kasha

Aug 30, 2021
Boy, would seeing Verusha and Ramis in a room together be a sight. Plus a Steele with a small dick? Woof. Somebody call Guy Fieri.

Not that it will ever be written, but hey, thanks for that thought.

Lyceaos

Jul 5, 2022
Boy, would seeing Verusha and Ramis in a room together be a sight. Plus a Steele with a small dick? Woof. Somebody call Guy Fieri.

Not that it will ever be written, but hey, thanks for that thought.
which verusha? early pain in the ass one or the later retired one who falls hard in love with steele?

Kasha

Aug 30, 2021
which verusha? early pain in the ass one or the later retired one who falls hard in love with steele?
I like them both equally, but Ramis whoring out Steele to a prickly Verusha before being ruined herself sounds mwah.

Then again, an overly affectionate Ramis teasing retired, bashful Verusha into pleasuredomming Steele, the two of them agreeing on what a good bitch you are, would also be fun. "He's a cutie, ent he?" "A cute bitch, maybe." "Aw, ye lov'im." "Hmph." "G'won, tell me ye don't luv this sweet sissy cap'n. Lookit 'im, suckin' on your big thing like a starvin' gerbil." "Damn it, woman, don't make me say things you already know." "Hee, that's a yes, en you know it. S'okay, I like a gud stoic meatslab."

Huh. Maybe there is something I want to write for this game. Thanks, pal.