Verusha bath scene

Phazeblade

May 17, 2016
i saw mention of a scene involving Verusha at the Kressia Bathhouse on the wiki, have fulfilled all the prereq's, and have been wandering around Kressia, with no luck, is said scene live yet?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I haven't tried yet, but maybe go through all her talk and sex scenes then try bath?

Phazeblade

May 17, 2016
did all that, no luck

also, you dont really get control over which scene verusha picks, all the wiki said was "have sex with verusha, have genitals, wander kressia"

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Okay, so the way the scene works is that it appears randomly somewhere in the general area NEAR the bathhouse, not in it. I don't know what the actual trigger is, but I finally got it to work after going through all of Verusha's dialogue after Karretch recommended it and then walking around that topmost empty square near the bathhouse over and over again while resting every few rotations. It took about 2 real-time minutes of walking for the random encounter with Verusha arguing with her employer to trigger, which is completely different than the 10+ minutes I've spent trying to trigger the scene before, even though I've already been through Verusha's dialogue and sex options multiple times long before this update. I also talked with the bathhouse Matron and took a couple different solo and public baths just to be thorough. Like I said, I don't know what the trigger is, but this is just how I got the scene to play after a couple days without success.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Just walk around Kressia, it might take awhile but eventually the event should fire granted you meet prerequisites.