Version: 0.9.092-PUBLIC on Windows 11, "Bug Report: Temp Nudity Stuck On"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
So yeah, I was rushing back through NT and redoing a save to try and get my futacow to have the dumb4cum trait. And fucking some of Slab Bulkhead's cowgirls along the way. I come back the next to last day of being treated to the pool to bang Lola and see this, about 15 or so minutes ago. At the same time, my character's custom bust, which is the same as my profile picture here, got deleted.
Apologies if this isn't actually a bug and I've just fucked around and found out due to my own errors in hasty save editing. I made a JSON save to file, and it and the screenshot are of course attached. Screenshot 2024-03-23 221318.png

Attachments

• Nora (H) - 14Hrs 15Mins, 9 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    790.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

Because your character's exhibitionism level is high, changing at the pool will have the character strip naked instead of switching to swimwear, this is normal. When going nude, the character bust art switches between the "clothed" bust and the "nude" bust so your custom art wasn't necessarily deleted (you can set up custom busts for both by having your character wear or remove clothes).

For the fix, if going nude at the pool, the invisible status effect that is applied to label the character nude should no longer trigger the "TEMP NUDITY" error unless it was somehow applied outside the pool area.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
I only recall gaining it when I try to strip at the pool, so I think it should be fixed, then. Thanks for explaining how the bust switching works!

Status
Not open for further replies.